Here is a nice set of component's

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6782
http://cgi.ebay.com/SOUNDSTREAM-Reference-SS-6-1-Component-Speakers_W0QQitemZ120 040137840QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18799QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

for anyone who is looking for a very nice set of components for a great price here you go.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1448
lol I would be in that "anyone" group! Well, I was going to bid on those CDT Neo's that are going to be ending in like 3 hours. It doesn't seem like anyone else is going to be bidding on them, so I will should get them for 125 shipped. I knwo you said they would be a good deal, but should I forget those and get these SS's?

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1153
It says "what you see is what you get" and it says it includes the crossovers.. but the crossovers aren't pictures.. I'm confused?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7028
are they the white things behind the speaker?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6798
Hey Isaac these are very nice:-) they are better then any of the other comp's you have been looking at. The guy has very good feedback, I would send him a e-mail but i would guarentee they come with x-over's. I think muddy is right they are the white boxes behind the speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1450
Ok tight, I'll let the CDTs slide then. Hopefully these dont go too much higher. Even though they probably will. Thanks yet again James :-)

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1164
I guess to me it just looks like that "box" is a piece of paper, lol.

I'm sure they come with the crossovers.. get 'em! They'll go nice with that 404m

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6800
I doubt they will go that high:-)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9470
does anybody have any specs on these??? I have done some searches and nothing comes up?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us