PH10000WD/1 please look!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 799
Ok are the d10 amps very good? I can get one BRAND NEW IN BOX from my friend for $800. plus 2 Exile amps on top of that...so I would be looking at $1300 for all three amps....

let me know what you thihk of the Earthwuake d10

thanks alot!!

Bronze Member
Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 41
what you tring to power? for 1300 I can get you some serious power! the earthquakes are pretty strong proformance wise but in the last few years i have heard to many horror stories to drop taht much money on EQ amps. to many other reliable soild amps. plus they meet RMS spec with 5%thd!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2898
yeah, those are SPL amps

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 800
Yeah thats what it would be for is SPL, but the guy said he wouldnt know till friday next week if he is selling it. So I get the Exiles (2 of em) tomorrow for $500...the EQ would be around $800 he said....what I was going to do was buy all 3, then sell Exiles to pay for the D10 as it gave more power than the Exiles did....but I may hold off on that D10 then...but 3krm @ 2 ohm is nice and its stable down to .25 ohm I was told for burps and .5 for daily

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 801
oh looking at powering 4 12" subs somthing like that....

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1194
you could get that same power from an orion 2500d although @2ohm it would be less then 3000 but at .5ohm they can be ran daily and put out 3000 plus they are quialty amps

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1195
another amp to consider would be the mephis 4kw

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 802
the d10 can produce 3k @ 2 ohm so it can do atleast 5k rms when given the .5 even .25 ohm load
Can any of those amp be bought for $800? as the d10 is still bnib.
I am getting the 3 Exiles tomorrow %100, $500 for 2 of them so thats a good price for 5krms ...2400rms each @ 1ohm and strappable for 4800rms @ 2ohm. under rated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us