Post Number: 406
For two 15" arsenals @1ohm;
A massive audio P1500.1
Or Kicker KX1200.1

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1337
i'm not too sure about the massive so i would go kicker.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 407
yeah thats the problem.... im kinda sick of kicker, and massive has had some good reviews... so i thought i would go with massive... anymore opinions???

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1272
whichever is cheaper with a better warranty both good amps imo I have a Massive P3000.1 but i have yet to hook it up

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 528
Maxx

Sounds like you already made your mind up.

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 981
i'd go with kicker, they are underrated and give great true power, im getting a kicker zx1500.1 my self for 2 Treo SSi 12.22 my step bro got a kicker zx750.1 and its birthsheet was rated at 949 watts RMS

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1647
SSI's can handle 1200 each easily. Polo..

Bronze Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 83
dont mess with kicker... I went to a local shop today and the guy showed me a rack of kicker products that were broken and had been returned. 8 broken subs... 6 broken amps... 12 total subs and amps that had been returned due to quality. Junk. Check out new clarion amps... pretty raw for the money, same rms at 1 and 2 ohm. The same guy that built the old hifonics amps designed these. pure quality.

Bronze Member
Username: Tinytruck

Duluth, Ga US of A

Post Number: 20
wow 12 products out of hundreds... ya id say there junk. heh heh

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 408
hmmmm ill check out clairion too... would the masive put out "true" rms too??

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1462
i have the p1500 and it seems like it

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 415
do you like ALOT? is it better than the kicker?

Bronze Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 84
hey miicheal... it wasnt out of hundereds... it was products they had sold. Those products accumulated over only 1 1/2 weeks. Thats junk.

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 306
the subs arent very good but kicker makes some good amps.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1648
Ever think that maybe the amps were sold to local teenage know it alls that is why they were brought back with damage? I have seen people purposely beating on there stuff because they have a good return policy, sure blow the stuff so we can bring it back, go figure. I can't say all of there products are good, I have four sx1250's and have bought a couple KX1200 for my brother and we have never had a single problem. I have seen problems with there subs blowing shorting subs but there amps have been pretty problem free when installed correctly. Also Andrew, where the hell is Pinellas FL, maybe that is the whole reason right there probably not a tooth to the bunch let alone amplifier hookup know how, LMFAO.. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2881
Kicker amps are good... Get the one with the best warranty

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 520
Massive amps are more power for your buck but Kicker makes good amps too.

Bronze Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 88
Polo was that a joke? I hope not cause it was horrible. First of all, they were all installed professionally... Second of all even the kicker dealer told me they are going under. Third of all pinellas county is the 3rd wealthiest county in all of FLA. but I'm sure you knew that because you seem reallllly smart. You can't really rip on my county when chicago is somewhere around 4th highest crime rate in the U.S. I'm not here to argue with you, I just know what I was told by a 10 year official authorized kicker dealer.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1185
yeah well andrew palm beach county is the wealthyest so suck on that. just kindding man, but its sucks im not rich, just live by a bunch of rich old yanks.

Bronze Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 89
same here lol. I love telling people I live in clearwater... but its all old people n rich white kids that wanna be black.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 522
"Second of all even the kicker dealer told me they are going under. Third of all pinellas county is the 3rd wealthiest county in all of FLA." <Just because you have money doesn't mean you have knowledge....and Kicker is going under?What are you smoking?I highly doubt Kicker is going anywhere,you can find Kicker products in just about every store.A lot of audio shops carry Kicker products as well.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1651
My aunt lives in clearwater and it is far from rich from what I have seen. I am not saying your dealer is wrong but he is only a 10 year old dealer, not very experienced at that. Honestly Kicker's quality has gotten better, I know there are a lot who are gonna say no but I say yes and I have been using there products for a long time (no spring chicken here). If you would open a Kicker amp you see a lot of quality even though they are mass produced but they also use quality components. I would like to see what you guys over there consider "professionally installed", remember that is what Bestbuy calls themselves too and they have been doing it longer, fact... Oh by the way, the 4th highest doesn't fall to us but isn't like Miami or Jacksonville a bit higher in murders and crime than ours, watch the news, lol. Polo.. :-O

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 416
my point would be wich puts out more RMS i guess... trying to wrap this up..

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2365
kicker hands down much better amp, but if you wanna go all out get the sx1250.1 thats one h3ll of an amp, but if you want something different theres an re12.1 on ebay that would work perfectly.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1654
http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Chicago&s1=IL&c2=clearwater&s2=F L

Chicago ain't all that bad, lol. Polo..

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1655
http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Chicago&s1=IL&c2=miami&s2=FL

NOT AT ALL, LMFAO..:-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us