Lanzar optidrive 4000d on two btls

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 35
Can you run two FI btls out of that lanzar i seen julio say in another post you can just wondering what everyone else thinks lol.

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 322
those amps put out rated power maybe even a little underrated. so yeah they will push 2 btl's. but I think the word were looking for here is quality.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 242
LMAO i dont even think those amps are cea rated lanzar sucks period........

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1704
yea. lanzar sux. not worth buying.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1950
yea if ne thing thier overrated...so if they say they put out 4000 expect 3000-3500rms
or maybe even less it should be fine considering BTLs can handle 3k

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2070
avalanche u wrong there are diferent lanzars amps most of them are way overrated and they suck alot but a few of them are really worth the money and put wat they say plus like 10-20 watts more. i htink the optidrive are overated the ones that i know are super good are the opti not optidrive the opti since lanzar have alot of names.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1146
lilrob the opti is the opti drive, and it will put out its rated power i have seen birth sheets. they dont seem like bad amps at all not exatly zapco qualtiy or anyhting but they arnt sh;t like everyone makes them out to be.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2072
no there are two opti lines, they look pretty much the same the silver heatsink but have diferent terminals knobs etc. and those are really cheap compared to the good lanzar amps

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 325
thanks mat. thats what i was sayin in my first post. they do rated power but the word here is "quality".

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 244
can i see that birthsheet? and i dint know lanzars came with birthsheets. And they are not cea rated so peole can make up sh!1t just to sell more amps..... i need the proof thanks.All the ones ive heard go into protect or fry in about 8 months so they dont last long thats were the quality comes in:-) `

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 511
Bad Quality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Im sorry i dont keep up with cheap amps i wanted everyones opinion looks like some good and some bad.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Im sorry i dont keep up with cheap amps i wanted everyones opinion looks like some good and some bad.....

Bronze Member
Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 39
lanzar is AWESOME budget stuff. and the new optifrivers specifically the 2000 and 4000 have proven there reliable and very strong. one of the most over looked amps for a budget with great output is the vibe 1200. the new vibe 2000D does right around 1400. soild amp for the money. they run about 190-210. i bet money that 4 vibe 2000Ds will make them woofers crap a brick. the 4K will push them hard as well.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1167
lil rob, thats werid i never knew there was two opti lines, pretty stupid for them to do. or maybe ones old model ones newer

ava 18- i cant find the results for the opti, but i did see them somewhere, dont know if it was bench test or birth sheet. but like joel said they arnt bad amps

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 598
lanzar opti drives have the same board as the coveted soundstream 6500d ... so all the people that say that soundstream which is by far the best model SS produces. .. lanzar optis are right up there

also look into ground zero amps ... they are good for the money as well ... for high power .. normally put out close to what they are rated

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 621
Lanzars are sh!t except for the opti line(HTG2600d isnt bad, but overrated). The birthsheet on teh vibe1200d proved it to put out rated power, check JDs birthsheet thread, it had a pic of hte birthsheet but now it wont show up no more(says pic removed). If you havent heard/used an opti then dont assume they are sh!t jus like the rest of the lanzar line up.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2073
yeah mat i see some optidrive black the circiut board its the same as the vibes, we used to sold them at our shop but no more except for the silver ones the true opti those are bad as amps. their top of the line amp i think its 4k rms its cool as cr@p man its stable at .5 oohms i thik

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2074
oh escalade well if u dont want cheap amps get some mcintosh amps those will suit u very good,

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 188
is this the amps you saying are good lil rob?Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2076
well man to be honest man i havent seen those amps man they look like th eopti the good ones, but the ones im talkin about are like black heatsink and the wiring termials are placed diferently and the circuit board its the same as the vibes but the opti the silver ones are really good if u can get the top of their line the4k rms at 1ohm its a solid slash great amp for the money

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 622
the HTG isnt terrible, but its not near the opti.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 191
in amp guts it says it had the same board as the soundstream picasso 1400D and kole audio, and power akoustik so i dont know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us