JL AUDIO

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 500
I was at HiFi Buys today buying speaker wire and a hummer was in the back for a install. They were putting in 4 12w7 and 4 1000/1 and some kind of JL 4 channel amp not sure on the 4 channel amp. I know a couple guys that work there so they let me see there installs.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1117
cool someones got hella cashmoney, did they upgrade the charging sytem though?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2837
$$

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
That guy payed MSRP for the subs and amps so I can only imagine what that would cost. Does any body know how much MSRP is for a 12w7 and 1000/1

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9441
around 2000 for the pair

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
So that dumb azz paid around $7000-$8000 for just subs and amps HOLY SH!T

Username: Mitymouse

Post Number: 4
I wouldn't call him a dumbass. You saw one of the best systems you'll ever see. I'd say that he knows the best, which makes him pretty smart.

Silver Member

Post Number: 530
I would call him a dumbazz and I did call him a dumbazz.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 788
Im with Joey, thats hella expensive. Why not get a 4 or 5krms amp instead of 4 1k amps? Thats like people who run stricly Alpine, they are brand consious and that depicts what they purchase, and in their mind they think they have the best.

I know one guy who ran 2 Type R Subs in a Kawaski jeep loking thing, talked smack and got stomped by about 7 dbs.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2871
IF you have the money, go for it... I know is stupid but that's their choice...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6752
I can see paying retail for a great company like JL, they have the best customer service and warranty service around. the only way to get the warranty is to pay retail. A lot of retailers also will work deal's, I had my local Jl dealer go down $200 off retail on a 500/1 for me without even batting an eye. They are one of the best companies around, are there better? it's arguable(I dont want to hear it either) there are many great companies and Jl happens to be one of the Elite.

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1312
^ yeah while it is more expensive sometimes its nice knowing the stores got your back if something messes up.. i used to buy all my stuff from retail.. blew 2 subs and they just gave me new ones no questions asked..

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 68
i would do the same thing but i think 4 12 w7 and 4 1000 amps plus only a 4 channel amp sounds to me like an inbalanbced system

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9323
i agree with James on this 1 .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us