Save me - cdf1000d

Username: Bjuniord

Hollister, CA USofA

Post Number: 1
Found this amp going to landfill and saved it. Opened it up and found eight semis/mosfets/? missing and some resistors (probably 2.2K). Reading through the forums, came across you guys helping a dad with his daughters van who burnt-up some of those semis/mosfets/?
Is it at all possible to get the specs/numbers on those mosfets so that I may purchase them through Radio Shack and repair this poor CDF1000D as well?

Bronze Member
Username: Blindell

Post Number: 14
Ide look up the manufacturer and make up some story.. tell um someone stolez your resistors and you need a spec sheet to rebuilt it ;)

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2861
you need the schematics fo rthe amp from the mfgr.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
$1700 not bad?! You guys must be like, old, and have jobs, and money, and such.

I just bought (not an hour ago) three Xtant A1040 10"ers ($160), a Hifonics Brutus 1000D amp and 4gauge kit($250) and a triple 10" box that will, incredibly, fit my trunk ($60).
=470$

Now im not saying my Xtant array will sound as good (or loud, if thats how you get your jollies) as a pair of 12W7s, but ive gotta ask, will they sound 3.6x better?

Some of these sub prices (read: JL, Kicker) are just obscene.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
completely disregaurd that.. wrong thread, my bad

Username: Bjuniord

Hollister, CA USofA

Post Number: 2
Will the manufacturer just send me the schematics just by asking? And, who actually makes the Crossfire CFA1000D - is Crossfire a company? You got to remember, I found this amp and don't have anykind of paperwork for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us