Help needed to fix up my celicas sound system

Anonymous
ok i just got a 2003 celica ...worked my as of for it...and really want something to make it bump .... i mean something worth the buck. dont want to go cheap on it. i currently have a 500 watt jl amp with the newest sony stereo on 2 thunder 10" mtx. and thats not enough for me and its all in a old civic hatchback. first i dont know if thats even a decent system. second i would want something like 5 times better in my new celica... please help.

Anonymous
you need 4 12'jlaudio whit 1200wats and 5 1200wats amps bup you need it custemais.

Envious
JBL 1200.1 a pair of AW1200Q Brided to 2ohms and watch your vision get blured

Dave
depends on how loud you want it to be and how much you want to spend. EG. My system cost me $1500 for everything, and what I have is a 2003 Panasonic 783, rainbow 5 1/4 coaxials powered by a 300 watt legacy amp, and 4 concept "primo" 12's in a compression chamber configuration running at 1.5ohm on a concept 500m (tested at 1350watts), My system put's out 138.2db, and lets put it this way I've had the cops called twice on me for my car being to loud. So you have to ask yourself... how loud?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us