Please help!

Bronze Member
Username: Pat99

Post Number: 44
recently i bought an amp for my front speakers. i spliced the speakers wires ran them to the amp and got everything hooked up then when i turned it on i was turning up the level on the amp and all of a sudden it sound like the speakers blew. i would understand if it was just the front speakers that didnt work but theres no sound coming from the back ones either. i hooked nothing up to the back speakers. the sub still works but thats it. theres no fuse in back of the cd player i checked, and i checked all other fuses. does anyone have any clue what i need to do? thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6710
do you have a factory amp? sounds like it is interfering. You cant just splice wires you need to cut them and run new ones.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
well i hooked up my factory radio and it worked perfectly so im thinking the cd player is shot. it was a pioneer DEH-P5200. Im lookin at the DEH-5800mp now cause pioneer is the best. is that a good cd player? thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6714
Pioneer is the best huh? thats a matter of opinion, my opinion happens to differ a bit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ok whatever but i bought that cd player in 95 and i think 11 years of life is pretty damn good

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2791
patrick i own that HU, display is not so good, it gets hot! but the EQ is very nice and the sound is great. I'll give it a 7/10.

For the money it rules
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us