OT: hahahaa Fi Q and fi BTL vs. Rockford p2's

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 358
hahahaha so at my school thers me and steve that know our share about subs....then theres a group of about 10 kids that dont know shiit but think they know everything(i wish i could record some conversations... it would make some of you cry!!) anyways a kid came up to me and said he just got a $1000+ set up and wants to challenge me and steve when we get our stuff(steve is ordering a fi q next week and pushin 1200rms and as soon as i get the $$$ im getting a btl at 3200rms both 15"s) anyways i was impressed so i asked what his system was and where he got it from................... hahahaha (almost cried) he went to Ultimate electronics and got 2 12" p2's with a tiny rockford amp, a cap, 1/0 gage amp kit and a pre fab sealed box........... he honestly said he would murder both of our setups because "the guy at UE said they were the loudest subs on the market" he said hes willing to put up big $$$ that his p2's are way louder than a btl or q. hahahahahahaha maybe ill be able to afford some dinamat after this bet is over!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us