FS:325$ gets you 6.5 and 6x9s

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1292
I have a set of CL-62 and CL-69x component sets I am selling. They are opened but in excellent condition and still with warranty. i am selling them for 325$ for both shipped in 48states.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1316
alter- you think you can help me out? im looking for a set of 6 1/2 components around the $300 price range. i want something loud but still very smooth and SQ oriented. i dont know much about speakers but my previous setup included some 5 1/4 polk momo comps. i want something a little nicer and smoother. any ideas?

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1293
How much power you have? You're kind of in the middle price range from EF CF to HDs. EF's will save you some money and the HD's will cost a little more. Depending on which generation Momo's you had the older ones were great and IMO closer to the HD's but the newer ones have slacked off a little and closer to upgraded EFs. PM me or email me and we can talk more.

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

Warrenton/Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Post Number: 102
how much for just the 6.5s?

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1306
the CL's are sold, if you are interested I have a set of EF-61CF with 560crossover that are opened up not used, just test fitted. I will sell them for 180$ shipped. They normally sell for 379.99$ and if you live in NC they'll be there quick!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us