Kenwood KDC X889 lost code!

Username: Allmotorz

Greenwhich, CT Usa

Post Number: 1
i forgot the code for my kenwood X889 and i lost all the paper wook please help is there any way to bypass the anti theaft????

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 924
I can help you, but how do I know you didn't steal the stereo from someone else and their code locked it?

Username: Allmotorz

Greenwhich, CT Usa

Post Number: 2
I know theres nothing i can prove to show owner ship because i got it from a friend. i allso have sat radio and i have to use head phones in my car please help me i got this head unit after my face plate was stolen off my JVC since then i have lost contact with him. I can go to an audio place but i dont have 50.00$ right now so someone can put in the Kcar 5227 code ??

Username: Alix

Post Number: 1
I HAVE A KDC-319 KENWOOD WHICH I INSTALLED IN ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO..NIW IM SELLING THE CAR PUT IN A NEW BATTERY AND ITS ASKING FOR A CODE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS. I ENTERED WHAT I THOUGHT AND WAS SURE IT WOULD BE AND NOTHING..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED THIS UNLOCKED ASAP!! ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE HELP IM VERY DESPERATE

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1024
Sorry, I can't help you unless you can prove it isn't stolen.. or until you've got some sort of post count to backup that you're not just on here looking for codes for stolen stereos.

Again, sorry guys :\
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us