I beg ya all,please help me!

Bronze Member
Username: Cronnic

Post Number: 43
Hi,anybody knows how to hack satellite radio in the car???

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

NE, Ohio United states

Post Number: 673
haha. go out and buy a sirius my friend. well worth the money.

theres no such thing as a free lunch

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 755
Welllll, You can get it for free.......

Follow being someone who has satelite radio and tune into their pre-set station. This can be very hard and time consuming as you have to constantly scroll the stations and be lucky enough to be following someone who has xm radio or satelite. But hey its free, just make sure you dont follow them all the way home as thats tends to scare them away from future radio stealing, so make sure to keep all options open.

This will work as I drove to Calgary behind a trucker and I was switching stations (moms car, no cd plyaer...yeah I know) and hit one I liked...then bam satelite radio was being advertised and the trucker switched the stations alot so I got a nice variety all on one pre-set station.

Just keep you mind on the goal and go for it buddy!

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 756
Welllll, You can get it for free.......

Follow behind or beside someone who has satelite radio and tune into their pre-set station. This can be very hard and time consuming as you have to constantly scroll the stations and be lucky enough to be following someone who has xm radio or satelite. But hey its free, just make sure you dont follow them all the way home as thats tends to scare them away from future radio stealing, so make sure to keep all options open.

This will work as I drove to Calgary behind a trucker and I was switching stations (moms car, no cd plyaer...yeah I know) and hit one I liked...then bam satelite radio was being advertised and the trucker switched the stations alot so I got a nice variety all on one pre-set station.

Just keep you mind on the goal and go for it buddy!

Bronze Member
Username: Cronnic

Post Number: 46
Ooops...thanks /\/\ike,I hear ya.I got ICOM IC-R3 handheld Unblocked EXP Receiver Scanner(Super wide frequency coverage 0.495 - 2450 MHz!)...I will try today...
BTW.if I can listening cell phones with this one, then maybe I able to catch xm radio too.Just I need the right frequency!
Thanks!

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 758
But you get the main signal from the XM source...so the farther they get away from you the worse your signal becomes.
Only works as long as they are withing range.....I was kinda being funny as technically its free...but not worth the time or effort! as any pre-set station could be Xm as it's all in the XM receiver.

I dont bother with Xm never will, cd's are better quality and more variety.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6694
wow....just listen to a CD if you want some clearer music. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us