Jensen VM9411 TV problem

Username: Sabian_mx

Post Number: 2
Hi: I have a problem with my unit. I've already installed the switch for the DVDs, and works great. The problem is the TV. I can hear the audio, but only get a BLACK SCREEN. Please help.

Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 1
so did you connected the pink wire to the emergency brake?

Post Number: 3
Yes, I have no problem at all to watch DVDs, but the TV only give me a BLACK SCREEN and the ipod's video or photos only a BLUE SCREEN and the sound.

Username: Psychedelic_feta

Post Number: 5
Victor:

I had the same problem too and here's what I did. This is not written properly on the wiring diagram.

You Have to connect the MEDIA MODULE VIDEO INPUT cable (Yellow) into the CVBS (Yellow) cable. Essentially, you're getting hte sound but no video because the two signals are on different cables, one of which you likely didn't hook up.

As for the blue screen, I just posted a free factory unlock code in the "multimedia systems" forum...Don't get sucked in by those punks trying to sell it to you.

The code PERMANENTLY disables the blue screen.

Anything else I can help you with?

Post Number: 4
THIS SOLVE THE PROBLEM, MANY THANKS!!!!

Username: Wellington

Wellington, Westerncape South Africa

Post Number: 1
I have installed a VM9411. Every thing works and I sorted out the breaking - activation problem. My problem is the TV. The headunit does not read the TV. The SRC/P.Mode - shows - Tuner,DVD/CD,Aux and Camera but no TV.

No signal from the Media Module, the red light is on so the module is working.

Can someone help me. South Africa works on Pal

Username: Jaithecutie

Panhandle, FL USA

Post Number: 2
I dont have a problem with the TV or anything of such... but I would like to know how to utilize this "screen saver" feature.

Nothing changes whether it's on/off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us