TICKET

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 418
Well I got a ticket today noise violation $55 what a focking coincidents I was listening to LUDACRIS.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1058
i don't know what it is but i hear about people getting tickets all the time for this.. do you guys just not realize you have to turn it down when you drive by a cop when city ordinance is in effect?

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2884
thats cheap, I got one and it was 100 and court costs

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 239
that is pretty ironic, i guess u really were "disturbing tha peace." haha. yea i know that was a bad joke but someone had to say it.

Gold Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1059
.. i've never got a ticket for it.. at work one night me and the guys were on break.. it was 4:30 in the morning and a cop drove by and pulled in the parking lot.. i thought he was going to tell me to turn it down. i was playing metallica so it was no insanely loud not to mention the h/u was only on 22.. anyway he was like damn that thing is loud.. what you got in there? .... did not ask me to turn it down or anything.. just said to have a good night and he drove off

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 101
honestly that cop was me and i am a BASSHEAD!!! LOL

Gold Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1060
i asked him if he wanted mt to keep it down.. he said since we were not in a residential area it did not matter

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1908
i got one not to long ago cept mine was 76.50 cause he sed it was above 160dbs :-O

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
I was on a back road no where near any houses or business they were a mile or so up the road. He was just being an azzhole he look like barney fife off the Andy Griffen show.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2030
dude u got lucky i had to pay 800 bucks well 780 to be especific two times so the total its around 1500 plus i went two court 2 times same judge and put 600 more 300 each court so hey man ur lucky

Gold Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1061
what do you do for a living btw rob.. i always see you have new sh1t and always dropping more money.. look like a crack dealer to me but honesly.. what do you do

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
Kevin

Who are you talking to?

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 226
i f^cking hate it when you get the same judge twice they always seem to remmeber you f^cking B@stards!

Gold Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1062
... "rob" .. lilrob

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2031
oh look man i install car stereos at my garage well i have connection with a shop so he send the customers to me, he charge 75 for an deck installation, i get 50 ofr the decks and i get 75 for a complete amp-sub system. then i buy and sell cars, sometimes i send them to mexico so i can get more money cuz i got hook ups there, next i repair computers, and i finally i do it juzz like the cars but with subs and amps, pluz i got alot of hook ups that steal car sound systems, i juz purchased 2 kicker 12's l7 but the 04 model with a hifonics brutus bxi1200 old skool all for 150 bucks. so hey man u need some tips let me know. oh well most shops around my area know me so if they can install something they call me and send the customer to my garage and job done any questions????

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2032
i may look like a gang banger i hang out wiht them and stuff but man i dont sell drugs man, i dont take drugs, i dont even drink or smoke man im all clean,but yeah man i feel like arnold swarzeneger here in my area too much action man, ask polo, or the other dude that lives here in chicago hows little village.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6639
you buy stolen car audio....not cool

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 526
Have one of your guys rob Chad, Muddy and B and ill give him 1500 for it all :D

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 527
i would run somebody over if they robbed me :-) got the headbussa sitting on the backseat :p

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2034
look man like i said ask some dudes that lives in chicago they will tell you how it is man, well will u buy a pair of 12's l7's 04's models and a ol skool tru power rating brutus amp al for 150???? u know u will plus i know those dudes they dont steal from regular people they steal the stuff from other gangs that hwy i get them, its nothing wrong with it man.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2035
killa u know little village??? u know latin kingz hoods if u know ull know its crazy man i live at lawndales treet man fakin two sixes get in here all the time man , and killa u know ur joking even if u have a headbusa those dudes got better sh1t than u trust me man.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6641
why ME john???? why me and chad and B??

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
I will buy stolen car audio too..... what if the person he stole it from also had stolen it? you never know lol but in the end who cares......

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1105
good plan, you tell god that when your being judged to enter heaven dipsh!t

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
of course i will:-) dipshit.......

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 531
LMAO ^^^ LOL

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2625
haha muddy atleast im not on that list and my dd is better lol

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

NE, Ohio United states

Post Number: 671
ill say it again.

F*** anyone who steals, condones stealing, or benefits from stealing car audio.

karma will pay its toll, and i can only hope yours gets stolen as well. it'll remind you of the cold feeling you gave the previous owner.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

NE, Ohio United states

Post Number: 672
some people have to spend months, sometimes years, saving and slowly building their dream system. to have it all taken away in a few brief minutes by some ignorant disrespectful worm... its such a shame.

if only there was a "car audio thief whacking day", everyone pull out their bats and string up the local theives...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6072
lol charlie. but muddy's amps and rest of his equipment would wipe the floor with yours. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6077
just messing with u charlie

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 302
rob once again youve proven you're a delinquent piece of sh!t

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6658
thanks Chad:-):-):-)

if i ever found out who stole my system...i WOULD at least break the top of their skull a bit....if not burn down their car....my amps cost me a small fortune. lol

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6660
I am with you on that one Josh(post WH0RE)

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 500
Jesus f@cking christ! You've got to be kidding me? It's bs like that Lilrob that gives everyone the opinion they have about minorities. I was raised by a prejudice father in a prejudice town and I still had an open mind about minorities, until creatins like you come along. At least the guatamalins actually work!! Until that is when a@@holes like yourself show them the "ropes" on the life of crime. I couldn't care less that you "say" you don't sell or do drugs, you don't desearve the cheap looking tin you hang around your neck! I, as well as the rest of the working class, am sick of paying all the taxes in this country while slugs like yourself profit off it. At this point I would have more respect for you if you sold oranges on the side of the road. It's not a racists' comment, just from what I observe.If this offends anyone but Lilrob, I apologize. Keep showing pics of your trophy on your shoulder, Lilrob, it only proves my point!!!!!Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2628
hey chad what about my autotek and my jl amp lol the only thing i dont have is some speakers and tweeters lol im jk though

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 501
Bump for the B1tch!!

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 502
Bump one last freakin' time!!!!

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 503
thank you.JPG

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6680
dang....that is the most i have ever seen you type......my hats off to you...

and good point!:-)

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 505
Usually I'm all about...Upload But Lilrob makes me feel like...Upload

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1525
in sandusky, ohio the second violation a person recieves for a noise ordinance from their vehicle their system is removed and sold at auction.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2038
fak all of you,
i never stole a system in my life from someone that dont deserve it, my only time that i stoled a system its from a dude that stoled my first system i was mad as hell because it was my first system, so some boys knew who stoled my system so i got it back , and then i never stoled sound system like i said i have some frineds that do that but hey i dont need your opinions, do i fakin tell u that u all are fakin pieces of white meat??? no right cuz i dont tell nothing to people that dever done nothing to me, if u insult me im gonna insult u back if u respect me ill respect u back, ask ol skool folks around ecoustics tehy will tell u that if u cool with me i will be cool with you, but if u insult me ill insult u twice harder, most people right here know about that, i se alot of tread with people that say stupid things, but if those people never done or say anything to me i keep my post to my own, but if i see you insulted me before ill be there, and u all fakin b1tches remember scarface??? u think u all good , no u aint u like to point your fakin finger and say that the bad guy, is that makes u better? remember that part well that part fit perfectly to all of you who insulted me cuz man if u dont know me well ur opinions or ponts of view are worthless, u all think im uneducated right?? well i have 5 years in chicago in 5 years im learnin wat took u around 15 years to learn, im proud of wat i done, im proud of wat i own, if i have audiobahns dude i like them so wat u got dd that makes u better? no right i also have re audio sx treo and i dont give a sh1t i like my bahsn better than my treos by a mile.

so please people stop actin like lil kids insultin other people that u dont even know wats up. i just got a 04 chevy trail blazer ( i will post the pictures of my truck later) because the money that i was using to get the escalade i had to used it for the courts and tickets, now i have two trucks and im turning 18 this monday and guess wat i dont have a social security. so please like i said if dont start trippin that ur the best guy here in forum or on the world that u only do good things but guess wat u like to ofend people and point your fakin finger and say that the bad guy just like that.

if u dont like wat i say, how i act, wat i like...

its up to me not YOU, those are my own problems i dont say hey thatoh paul larrera looks like the dude on the movie nacho, no i dont say that .

every one have point of views and those points of view should be respected even if thats the stupidest thing if u want people to respect your points of view.

u dont like wat i like wat i say or wat i like sh1t please dont read it.

fack all of you haters, u all think u all good people hahah go to CHURCH.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6689
i didn't even bother reading that b/c it would have taken me an HOUR to get through all the bad grammar.....:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 138
what it all comes down to is that people are jealous of lil rob i because he has the ssx,csx, resx, atomic ect...... and hes mexican when most of these kids can berly afford cvr's or type r's.

paul most of the taxes youre paying are from caucasians who dont get off their @ss.You never see a white person go out and sell some oranges trying to do whatever they can to get some money no you seen them in line for social security.And most of the homeless people are white and african american.......
Im white and im tired of caucasians saying theres no jobs and this and that when back then there was a sh!tload of jobs and no one wanted to work they rather go to social security and ask for money lazy bums and now that the mexicans took all the "good jobs" and people are b!tching at least mexicans actually go out to the sun and do some work........

just drop it everybody leave everybody alone and it will be all good

Gold Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 1014
if you work hard you get good things......

to get back on topic d2mn it suucks you got the ticket i never got one before cause it urn it down when i see a cop lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us