Which way

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 236
i drive a scion tc, hatchback car, the trunk comes down at an angle. the dude building my box suggests that the box he builds me to face upwards, at an angle similiar to the trunk angle, leaving a lil room between the trunk and sub. is this the best thing to do? or could i have the box built to fit on the passenger side of my trunk facing the driver side of the trunk?
which of these two would be my best bet/is there another way to do it which would be better?

Bronze Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 100
build the box like a wedge.. i believe after u take up the room u will have about 2.2 cu.ft after disp. (depends on subs and braces, also use 3/4 mdf.) i used a single 10" and i pulled of a 145.7 db term lab sensor with 1200 watts! (notably u can use 1 12" or 1 10" ported OR 2 10's or 2 12's sealed.) for the sealed boxes use polyfil!(makes the subs think that the box is actually bigger...< if subs ever had a brain. lol)

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 238
alrite im def gonna use 1 DD2512 ported, prob at about 36-38 hz i believe.
when u say wedge do mean like a triangle, almost, up against the seat and the side trunk wall, or am i imagining it all wrong?
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 102
build the box to mirror image the hatch basically. imo a 10" will be awesome... that hatch is like a horn!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us