Well that was fun

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2346
well today i was bored off my azz since school was canceled, so i decided to destroy the pos sony sub, i first desrtoyed the box to get the wires out, when i found out all i had to do is cut them, but then i took the sony sub out to my car and hooked it up to the 12.1 and played some bass mekanik, LOL i wish i had a camara this little b1tch was getting atleast 1in of excursion, remember the box was destroyed so it was pretty much playing free air, then i played test tones full volume, well it didn't last long about the 35hz area it made some weired "pop" noise then smoke started rolling out the pole vent, LOL my whole car was filled with smoke, and the magnet was hot as fvckk, i accidently touched it and i think i got burned pretty good cause my hand still hurts and this happened 15min ago, it was pretty fun.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 195
TTIWWP!

Gold Member

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2349
ohh i forgot to say that now i have 2 12inch kicker comps in my room right now.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1415
i love ruining cheap sh!tty subs

Gold Member

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2350
ya it was fun, i didn't expect the smoke though, but that made it better, but what are some very cheap 12inch subs that will work with about 150wrms total, i need some new subs cause these kickers suck, they are barely louder than the single 8, the sq is a lot better though, but still i need something better, it either has to be 2 8ohmsvc or 1 4ohm svc sub, i was thinking crystal pro se or some AA atlas's but how would the do with only 75wrms a piece.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us