$400 pioneer Pioneer AVIC-Z1 /Pioneer AVIC-N3 ???

Username: Icehouze

Post Number: 1
I've seen these units on ebay selling for $400 from two different guys one in Spain the other in Romania. They had you e-mail them if your interested. I e-mailed them and got the info from them now I'm just wondering if their stuffs fake or whatever. They even send me this ebay insurance thingy too. Anyone got any experience with these dealings. What's the scoop?? Good or Not??? As many opinions available are appreciated. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2870
I talked to pioneer about that they told me overseas units will not work here, but i would double check that before buying.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 796
MCN, I went through the same thing.. they wanted me to send the money via Western Union.. I guarentee you if you send the money to them you WONT get the item you're paying for, and in most cases you wont get anything in return.

Forward the last email they sent you to abuse@ebay.com and see what they say.. more than likely you'll get something back saying it's a scam :-)

Good luck! and don't say I didn't warn you..

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3159
thoes are usually scams. they usually want you to send them money via western union wire transfer. they offer the unit for an unbelievable low price and with free over night over seas shipping too which costs an arm and a leg btw so theres no way they can really be making any money off the unit. also, if you watch their listings, they never actually end. the seller always ends the item early. also, look at the item category, its usually somehting off the wall.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us