How will it sound...

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 673
so im getting ready to start my cut through on my 1987 s10 reg cab, im going to be replacing the bench seat with two bucket seats, and making a custom centre console, which will house two infinty 6 1/4's a voltmeter, and some other accesories, then the idea came to me why not put an 8 inch sub in between the seats to add alittle extra bass, the subs in the bed are going to be 2 Kikcer 10 cvr's powered by a A8002t ported about 1.75cuft each to 30-35hz havnt deciced yet, so would it be a bad idea to throw the 8" inbetween the two seats, i was gunna either get a compvr or a comp i thought a solox would look cool, but i know they sound like crap, gunna be running it with a PA gothic series 2 channel from my old set up ( 180rms @ 4ohms bridged, so the sub needs to be svc 4ohm or dvc 2ohm) my next question is will my alt handle the extra 180 im giong to be running, rite now theres the A8002T(400X2@2OHMS) and a alpine mrpt-406(40x2@4ohms) i got a 150amp h/o alt plus a yellow top...so if ne ones has suggestions on a 8" sub to run in that setup then psot em, i jsut thought the comp8 and cvr8 cuz i thought it would be better to stick with same brand for subs....thanx in advance o by the way im gunna use ebay but would like to stay as cheap as possible mayb under 100$ if possible

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 674
bump...

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 677
nite bump....

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 678
bump..

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6627
go for it.:-)

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 679
thanx muddy, so shoudl i stick with kicker, and would my alt should be fine after i add the PA amp rite...?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us