Battery terminals...

Bronze Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 51
So i need to do the big 3 and that requires me to get new battery terminals.

Is there a difference in size between the negative and positive poles on the battery?

there is one i want of ebay that has 1 0/1 Gauge and 3 4 Gauge. however the positive one they want like $40 (it tells voltage, i dont care), but the negative only like $25.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-Gold-PRO-Digital-Negative-Battery-Terminal_W0QQitemZ 170034639812QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50549QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
good? i kinda figure just about any battery terminal is good as long as it has the plugs i need. which is 3 4 Gauge, however more is better.

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 178
Generally there is a slight difference in size.

Enough to make it a PITA to use.

IE...the POS will be too large to use on neg and the neg to small you use (without removing some post material) on the POS.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1004
you dont have to get new bat. terminals. just get ring connectors on the 0guage and then put it on the bold on your terminals now

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1005
you dont have to get new bat. terminals. just get ring connectors on the 0guage and then put it on the bold on your terminals now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
the termainals i have not are crap. the origional ones coroded out and the shop put some craptastic ones on.

I need 4 connections of atleast 4 gauge. I am finding this very hard to do.

This would work perfectly, however it says its for negative. I went out and measured the terminals on my dad's truck and both sides were the same size.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-Gold-PRO-Digital-Negative-Battery-Terminal_W0QQitemZ 170032285793QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50549QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
i have no clue how the word "not" got in that first sentence, ignore it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us