Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 123
Here's my rebound setup:
(2) Pioneer Premier TSW-122ODVC-800w max
Panasonic CQ-C8400U
Alpine MRD-M1005 Amp
Alpine MRD-M200
(2)6 1/2 inch Pioneer REV-series speakers!

This is a temp setup, well for the subs anyway. I guess karma is a B!+(# cause my previous setup was stolen some months ago. I purchased that setup even though I knew it had just been stolen less than 36 hours before I bought it! Well I'm doing it the right way, nothing spectacular, but hey I'm being HEARD again!! Tell me what ya think, plus give me some ideas about some upgrades, I'm looking to upgrade before or around Christmas!

The 8400
Upload

The Sexy Eyes!!
Upload

The Premiers!
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 725
ooooold skoooool :D

How do those REV speakers sound to you?!

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Ah man, they sound really clean and loud! I had the speakers still in there from my stolen install, I guess they couldn't get behind the door panel to get em! lol But I like em! Yea I know I took the subs old school, but they still rock! Someone told me that they are recommended for sealed enclosures, but they sound really good in my vented! I'm honestly satisfied as of now, but I'm definitely looking at upgrading, not sure as of what and what size, 12 or 15, but I sure am going to upgrade! I might keep the HU around though, kinda impressed with it, loving the 4 preouts!

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1370
whats the box tuned to?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
I could be mistaking, but I believe it's 38hz, its a 5 year old box I had it in my dad's old Ford Bronco!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1990
explorer right?? aight man cool truck do you have the problem of the check engine trell/>???

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Yea lilrob, it's a 99 expo! And yea, I HAD that "Check Engine" problem. I just put that Alpine amp in today, and noticed that the "Check Engine" light was GONE!!! It had been on for like 4 months now! All I did was disconnect the battery and problem solved!

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1998
yeah man i do that like every month man but the check engine light always come ons, well man the problem its on the mass air sensor and the oxygen sensors not too expensive to fix plus if u do that the truck runs smoother.

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 242
just so u guys know takeing the terminal off the battery for like 15 seconds or more resets the computer thats why the light will go off for a few days or a month i dono really deapends on how bad the problem is lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
I must say, my i875 sure does take some pretty good damn pics! lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2000
hey u got the pictures from ur boost cellphone??? damn i must try with my i855 hey trell how much did u pay for all those pictures

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Yea I heard that the oxygen sensors would cause the light to come on. Hey rob, are your expo's dash light's fading out? My lights for my speedomet, odometer, etc. are fading out from the left to the right. As of now, I can't see where my gas needle is at night, nor can I see half of the RPMs!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
I didn't pay anything, I have a data cable, and the Media Downloader software so that I can just take all my pics, vids, and mp3's straight from my phone!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5999
nice setup man. it looks clean.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2002
yeah man i had the dashboard light problem too but im gettin a new dash thing on ebay with blue lightin

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Thanks Chad, it only took me 8 hours! lol I guess it's not bad for my 2nd self install, I mounted the amps under the rear seats, and cut a slit through the carpeting so that the wires are almost invisible!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us