Anyone ever ordered from IKESOUND.com? are these good speakers?

Username: Ndjumpman23mj

Post Number: 8
i was thinking about ordering these speakers from here but didnt know if they were legit and had good service

http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/3571

any help appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1287
yeah those are good coaxials for the price. I'd also look around to see if other online stores can get them for you as I've had and heard many things wrong with Ike's...but I've also had some good times too, kinda hit and miss.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 773
agreed ^^^ stay away from them

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 966
yeah most there stuff isnt in stock so call them first to make sure it is if you dont want to take the risk

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 4061
I ordered that same exact set from them and i had no trouble with my order. Fast shipping and good product.

Username: Ndjumpman23mj

Post Number: 10
anyone else?

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 861
DO NOT ORDER FROM IKESOUND!!!!!!!

you have no idea what kind of crap they put me through

i bought a premeir 860 off them, well one of the preamps didnt work so i sent it back and they said it would be repaired in 4-8 weeks and charged me 35 bucks to have it repaired plus shipping, an then, listen to this, it takes them a grand total of four months and three weeks to get my CD player back, and it WAS NOT FIXED--it was like they just held it in thier hands for all that time and sen tit back to me, AND they would not refund my 35 bucks for the repair that didnt happen. AFter that theSHIT really hit the fan and i was determined to be compinsated for it, and they treated me like i was an idiot, as if i did something wrong. FINALLY, after all this i got to talk to ike and we made an agreement that he would send me 50 bucks to make up for it, but even that was a pain to get, and they wanted me to ship it back to them to repair it again, and then she tried to say that after that my warranty was void. they still think i am sending it back for repair (as if i have another 5 months to wait) but i just decided to split the rear preamps and work around the problem, ill never do that again. o yea, and laura the "co owner" is the lady i talked to......she is the most obnocious and smug woman i have have talke to.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 271
Order from Ikesound.

When you get screwed over and complain about it here i can make fun of you!

Do it! Do it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us