FI Q Sealed

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 562
How would that sound do you think? No room really in a 350z so i will be doing a sealed box.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1308
hmm...idk what size is the sub?

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 564
12"

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google, use it

Post Number: 6516
what do you want????

had a LONG convo with Scott about a 12" Q in a sealed box...

punchy SQ bass...

or Transient(transparent) bass with good LFE(some people, mostly kids and teens thinks this setup sound 'mushy') but it is the most neutral and is considered a "Low Q" enclosure...

for more "thump"...reduce box size and up the Q a bit...but not as much LFE(low freq. extension aka low bass) and if you go to small on the enclosure you will have a very high Q enclosure that can have a "ring" to it when playing:-)

hope that helps.

Low Q = 1.5 cubes after sub

High Q .8-1. cube after subs displacement:-)

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 718
Kebo.. accept a m/o on that amp?

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 565
yea i will take money order email me at mr_kebo@hotmail.com

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6534
*muddy types a repsonse*

quote:

Kebo.. accept a m/o on that amp?

quote:

yea i will take money order email me at mr_kebo@hotmail.com

glad i could help! lol wtf...

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 566
lol thanks muddy your the best :D

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6536
hahahahahahaha:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6700
so with what size box do you plan on using???

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 587
Goin with 1.5 after displacment

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 588
I guess lol Im still kinda undecided

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 100
Try looking at a SI MAG. You will like it more. Better sub than the Q, and you can run it in 1 cube sealed on 1200 rms and be VERY happy.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6789
or NOT spend double the money.:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6790
to what extent is the Mag "better" than the Q....for twice the price...it better sound like 2 Q's....

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 106
Well for one, the MAG actually does what specs are and more. When tested by one of our guys, the Q lacked in low end, with recommended box. Output is close to the same as MAG, but SQ is not. You get what you pay for.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6794
exactly....you can spend twice as much on a Mag...and get a little better SQ and supposed lowend...or get the Q for half thje price...and still have a performer....just not seeing th price tag on the Mag, and all the Fi-bashing from the Low-Hz reps going on on all the other forums:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6795
when you Compare the Q to a $450 sub, there BETTER be a difference.

but why is the Mag being compared toa $450 sub? b/c it is a threat to business.....if you canget the same or close performance froma sub that costs half as much....then nobody would by the more expensive sub.

in ITS price range....you can't beat the Fi for performance. i have yet to see it.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 107
No FI basing, just speaking the truth. It is lacking in low end by a pretty good bit, and Q is not up to par. In other words its an SPL sub. If you want that, then you need to compare the FI Q to the MAssive Audio CW 12. Even thought the CW did keep some nice clarity and get low as well and can be had in the mid 200's. The MAG does what it is suppose to do and priced right. The FI is not doing what is advertised and again priced right. And the email from Scott stating the BTL is best in everything, SPL and SQ just lost respect for him period. Oh and I love the 160 db at 20 hz. So with htat said, you get what you pay for. SI could lie as well and sell ALOT more subs if needed. BUT they sell on honesty and performance. I have no more to say in this subject. Thats how I feel and is facts not opinions.

Kevin

PS: No threat to business once so ever IMO.

VIDEO OF CW
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180844

Notice the numbers in a DAILY box. Hmmmm... better buy???

http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_33&products_id= 45

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6800
why is it that when someone thinks they have pwn3d someone they put their name at the end of the post...lol

either way, opinions are like a55holes, everyone has them...so to each their own mang.

just to let you know, the 160db at 20hz more thank likely......isn't serious. lolol

i could care less about Massive Audio, i own a DD 2500 and couldn't be happier.

Muddy.....

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6802
it is funny you mention the CW...yet another product of Low-Hz.com!!! it seems like you come on this site to promote their products...do you own the shop in GA?

btw, when are you going to start testing those DD's?
you should talk to the guys at the DD forum, they are wise beyond their years about getting those DD's loud as hell.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6803
i am guessing the guy who tested the Q was Mannyb?

he seemed to have a lot of problems with the Q's...and it was brought up that perhaps they were the wrong Ohm Config? never finished reading on that one. but, everyone else i have spoken to, or read about speakes wonders about the Q and doesn't have any complaints about it getting low....like i said, everybody has an opinion, and i am tired of arguing about this......thanks for the insight...every opinion good or bad, is still an opinion, and the more i have, the better idea i can have of something.:-O

Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 6
shortly i well grab a SSD. as I careless what people say as I experence for myself. In then mentioned woofers respect i think the mag is one of the best woofers at ay price range periord. its not a SPL monstor but definitally not laied back like most "SQ" drivers. it has the abilitly to do both very nicely and/or do ethier one execptionally well. i could go on about the design but thats pointless. IMO if you price range is not limited i would recommend you highly consider the Mag D2.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6805
i have connsidered the Mag Joel, looks like a VERY SOLID subwoofer, to say the least.:-) if i had the money, i would buy 6 or 7 woofers and test them individually, and then sell the others i didn't want, but i can't do that. lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1066
yeah id love to test a mag to, and from what iv heard from people that have tested Qs and arnt affiliated with low hertz they do great on the lows, so maybe there opnion is just a little biased

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6819
Upload

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 108
Manny has been working with car audio FOREVER, and knows what he is doing. He did a non biased review on the Q. Yes I own the shop in GA. Opinions are like @ssholes, but I am stating the facts. Alot of these guys that jump on a subwoofer booner are comng from wal mart subs and couldnt tell you the difference between SQ, and SPL in a sub. They al sound the same to them, just little louder. But we are fixing to do some EXTENSIVE test in alot of subs including a few FI's to get the dead set on paper facts. This should help everyone out. MUDDY !!!!! You need to email me, I have a few questions to ask ya.

asapstore@yahoo.com

Kevin

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 10
Muddy, thats what we are tring to do! we have the access to some equipment. now where just trying to test the equipment to make sure its worthy of sales. all the equipment we carry are know to be great products. The constant fuss on different products is only solved by undrstanding the designs and testin them in real world appications. we are NOT try to dog anyone, yet simply provide the best product at a competivite price and beable to give the best possible customer service.

as for the orginal topic the CW will do fablious in a sealed aligment. 1-1.25 for the Cw 12 will do great. is a sealed box woofer that still can be porte with good results, but most cases i recommedn them sealed for the excellent sound and good output as well.

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 11
BTW muddy, i have had and used/installed DD woofers for about 5 years now.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 109
Here you go Muddy, I hop Team SS reads this as well. Exact email from Scott.

For a daily driver application? Im not one to bash anothers products... and there is simply nothing bad to say about DD or the 9515. But, there really isnt going to be a huge comparison between the 9515 and a fully loaded BTL18 in 7.5 cuft tuned to 30Hz. The BTL18 will simply out do the 9515 in every aspect (extra surface area and increased Xmax definitely help out here).
We normally recommend between 2500-5000W for a fully loaded BTL depending on your exact application. With 5kW on a single sub, you definitely have to have things set up correctly to avoid running into issues. Either way, making sure that the sub is receiving clean unclipped power is always a good idea.
Please let me know if I can answer anything else.

Thanks,
Scott
Fi Car Audio

And I think its funny the BTL 15 isnt being compared to the 9515, but comapred to the 18 BTL. Sorry but when getting the larger voice coil option on the BTL it makes it less efficient so you make better for daily, but hurt in SPL.

Username: Ndmstang65

Post Number: 1
Congrats on taking things out of context - you really love to toot your own horn in attempts to make others look bad don't ya?

How about you post the original email with the original question(s) asked so that the information you have posted is not taken out of context. Then we'll see if your argument can hold any water or not.

Perhaps the original question had something to do with the 9515 vs. the fully loaded BTL 18 because the 18 is in the same price range as the 9515 is? (wait that isnt possible is it? a better woofer in this particular scenario for less money? perhaps there is more of an eye focused on the consumer instead of overhead due to profits that need be had via dealer networks?)

Keep things in context if you feel the need to form a valid argument, otherwise i suggest you look the other way when something relating to Fi is asked. You know nothing about it, you have no personal expierence with it, and you along with the rest of the people who seem to be affiliated with Low-Hz in some form or fashion - base all of your claims on nothing other then here-say from one person in one scenario.

If you want to throw dirt i can throw as much as you want to have thrown at you, however i do not think that it is in your best interest to do so. Nor do i want to look like the south bound end of a north bound horse while doing so.

Bronze Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 28
I cant recall who had asked the original question, but they had asked about a 9515 vs a fully loaded BTL18. So that is what I responded to. The enclosure recommendations were there own... not mine. Although the BTL18 would work great in it.
Why is this an issue at all? They emailed asking my opinion and I gave it. I also stated that DD and their 9500 series are great, because it is. I simply do not talk bad about others products... especially when there isnt anything bad to say. You and your pals can keep fishing for quotes from me in emails... not a problem. I simply wont talk bad about others products. I know you cant say the same.

Thanks...

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 18
well since my other post didn't show ill be very general and quick.

Nick the 9515 was considered and the BTL got recommended. someone claimed that the 9515 would get dogged by the BTL 18 with absoutly no proof or logic.

i steped in because the customer was refered to me bacause of my experence with several types, makes and models of subwoofers and different installs inclduing some i have done with the mentioned car.

people are spreading nonsence without experence or knowledge of the applcaiton/drivers nor knowing the intentions and desired results of the customer.

we at low-hz.com do not wish to "con" or provide misinformation to try and get a sale. in fact i saved the young man very much money recommend the 3500 over the 9500 which he was very much so wanting. not in the sake of trying to get a sale, but for the fact that the 3500 is much more ideal for his application. he futher asked for more oponions and i recommend a massive P3000.1 which is a great amp and is a clean reliable amp at a very good price/proformance ratio. i clearly explained having the amp is kida like having a corrvett. you can use the power when you want, you don't have to use it all at once.

for daily its plenty of clean power to drive the woofer to its limits with out clipping. increasing both the woofers and amps life. which is another objective. putting a BTL 18 in a civic is a task and jsut wouldn't suit his application ideally. the BLT 15 with the long coil might work but i fell its still more towards the SPL side of things and would require alot more power to reach the same output of the mag and 3500.

BTW I will be talking to scott as i want to get a couple woofers to test. if they live up to my expetations I would have NO problem recommending them. all other thigns aside its kind of disrespectiful when spreading information that cannot be backed up and potentually hurting a company. nor is it right for the company to "strike" at the other because a mis informed person made such a claim.
good day

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 19
scott, don't take my post as your are a bad person, i have NEVER had any problems directly with you, but me a david had some slight issues at once.

as for as I am concered the problems came in when the BTL was recommend but just IMO wasn't idea for the application.

now i have a couple questions.
1 what type of proformance can i expect out of a BTL in 7.5 tuned low? the applicaiton requires a strong lowend and a great sound as well as outstanding output with 2000-3000 the less the better of obvious reasons. 2 why the BTL over the Q in this application?

as i said eariler scott i will be giving you call. i have nothing aginst you or nick or anything you have done. i would like to make a purchase with MY OWN MONEY. just as i do throught low-hz. i don't ask for discounts(won;t turn them down ethier hehe) my point is to find woofers that are about simply yet effcetive goals. good proformance, relabilitly and getting the just service when those unfourtinate times do approach. IMO price isn't as much of a consern in my eyes. sad but true 90% of the time the price reflects quatitly proformance and the processes used. i am willing to pay if need for the products that offer the best of all worlds. with this being said to say the lest im excited to see a new company and product get off the ground. give me a couple weeks as my budget is tight. i will even use the boxes recommend by you with the recommend power. built to profection and to profrom. anything less would be spiteful and hurtful to you and FI.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6820
i already replied to your Email Kevin....
but i did it through Ecoustics, and it will still go to your email.

if i had all the money in the world, i would still buy an Fi woofer, b/c they are solid. The most expensive product isn't always the best....and if you are willing to sacrifice a little performance for a LOT of money, i am all about that(just a little saying. lol)

i just have this deep-seeded hatred for anything Low-Hz about Fi b/c of Andy aka old showrides i guess....that and EVERY time i see or recognize someone affiliated with LH talking about the Q or Fi in general...it is negative...coincidence? yea...

either way, if you haven't realized, we are on ecoustics...not SoundPressure, so not everybody has the money to drop on Mags and such...and Fi's are a reliable product and get recommended a lot. so for someone to come in and crap on them, and recommend something that costs twice as much, rubed me the wrong way, thats all.:-O

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 110
Yes it was about the 9515 vs BTL. Sorry but having better SQ than the 9515 in right app isnt going to happen. Next, the price of the DD woofers are actually good considering they are HANDBUILT, with AMERICAN products. You get what you pay for. A Kia is $9000 for a reason, and a BMW is $50,000 for a reason.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6829
BMW's are overpriced and constantly in the shop. talk to any good mechanic. lol

i bet if you were going to buy a motorcycle you would buy a Harley-Davidson right? :-O

Lexus>BMW:-)

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 111
I understand that man. Your right they are cheaper, and more budget considering. But guys are trying to place these subs in apps they don't belong. Now need to worry about Andy, been gone the end. I usually don't get into pissing contest, but when a guy is asking a qestiona nd newbie into the audio scene, and the other company tells him to throw a 18 inch sub into a little civic and guy not wanting a straight SPL setup, but was refered to a SPL sub, well it bothers me. It gets me to thinking, are these guys just about the money??? As stated above, he was turned on to a 3500 because it fit the app right. I just don't want someone taking advantage of someone trying to learn just to make a few extra bucks. Thats my main concern.

Bronze Member

Hades, NV

Post Number: 29
Joel... Im not sure who the original email was from that my post was quoted in. I literally get 100 emails a day and after 2-3 days I cant remember who said what and when. But if I rememeber correctly there wasnt anyrthing asking about best for a power amount or the least amount of money spent. I seem to recall it a 9515 vs fully loaded BTL18 question in the box mentioned. Tuned to 30Hz is far from SPL based and knowing the BTL18 (and being fairly familiar with the 9515) I felt the BTL was the way to go. Now if it would have been asked differently, I might have given a different response.
Im a sure that there are several people that can chime in on me recommending they stick with their current setup and not switch to Fi. There is a time and place for sales... and I am more than happy to recommend something other than what they are asking about. Especially if they already have some other products in their car and can simply be tweaked with an enclosure change or additional power to meet their goals. Not every email needs to end up in a sale. Often providing information and service for other products will also create a sale down the road... and if not, well it still is a nice thing to do.
Fi isnt for everyone or every application.

Kevin... Opinions aside on what sounds better... My subs are handbuilt in America. And I use quite a bit of American steel and parts. I make no bones about getting Chinese forgings for T-yokes, backplates, and other parts simply because it makes economic sense to. I have alot of respect for DD using as much American made pieces as they can. But the fact is, it is getting harder and harder to do.

So which of the cars in your analogy were made here?
When you spend everyday machining parts, building subs, and answering every email then Ill take your snide comments with some sense of worth.
Ooops... sorry I forgot to take the keyboard commando button off.
Thanks... (there we go)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6153
hmmmmmm who do i want to believe more?

scott....built re subs (outstanding subs. heard quiet a few and had experience with a couple) and is currently building Fi audio subs.

joel.....knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that tested many subs.

i am sorry but i'd take scott's word over joel's anyday of the week.

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 21
this isn't my business but how so cheap? other companies who do it very similarlly charge noticablly more. i do have experence with them and can vouch that they are very over built. as stated beofre the glues alone drive cost up noticabally. i have priced low carbon steel and come up wit hthe proces nessicarry to do such "projects" and there are anything but cost affective ESPICALLY hand built suing american parts. as i said good luck and no hard feelings. i will be contancting you for futher infomraton on the SSD and BTL in the future.

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 22
chad i could hoenstly careless about who you believe. you can refer to many of my post, but i don't recommend it because the first few sentences will loose you. second i have used nearly every woofer i know of. mostly the more popular ones though. i haven't used the FI woofers but do plan to soon. if you don't believe me i honestly don't care. people who know understand where im coming from.
quite honestly i have installed more RE woofers than many many people i know both online and locally much les s consider the ones i simply heard. from the SE 12-15 to the Res HCs SXs to XXXs. i have gotten so interested in the hobbie it is now a goal for me to produce my own woofers. so if you think your ready to test my knowledge please fell free. i might learn something and you might learn something. for many years and much expernece such a Low Q woofer with a high FS and high MMS jsut needs a much larger box and much more power unless you tring to acheve max outptu @ 70hz. the t/s parameters on the "standard" BTL will vary greatly by simply adding the vented t yoke much less adding the t yoke and much larger coil(happens to be about 20mm longer)so techinally you have a different monster. still with 7.5 cuebs i have yet to find a 18" driver that gets low enough loud enought and stil sounds excellent. often 9-10 does much better. I have not used the BTL so i cannot say otherwise. if you would like to believe so please do but untill you have proof then please don't insult me or waste my time thanks you. Imperial designs.

Bronze Member

Hades, NV

Post Number: 30
Joel... far from hard feelings. You havent said anything that I have found rude or untrue at all. From your responses it seems it wasnt you that emailed either, but maybe a friend or customer of yours. Either way, I answered the email as I felt the questions were meant and what the application was. Sometimes its hard to gauge what a person really wants when in fact they could be satisfied with something far less than what they are asking about.

I can make things cheap because I cut as much fat and overhead out of the company as possible. I have designed more than a few speakers and know how to make something as lean as possible yet still retain the desired function. Same goes for manufacturing. We dont prebuild subs and have them sit on shelves until they are ordered... that eats up space, money, time, and adds to the cost. We have customers that can wait 2-3 days for a X, SSD, or Q or 3-5 days for a BTL in order to keep the costs down. We also dont have a dealer margins to keep. We sell basically for what a dealer would get it for. I strive to keep the costs down and have found several ways of doing just that.

Thanks...

Gold Member

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6188
joel first of all, for a guy who really don't care about what i said, had lots to write to justify himself. i may have sounded like a smart azz but there is a reason for that. why don't you read through this whole thread one more time. wait better yet, read what the title says. let me refresh your memory.

"Fi Q sealed"

Mr Kebo started this thread by asking how a q would sound sealed in his car. he did not ask how q would do compared to other subs.

then kevin comes on and says to get the mag cause its better. when muddy just said a simple comment about the price, wow he took it to heart or something. then you join in buy saying how the mag is the best sub. with all your testing and sh!t.

who really knows what the best sub is? it all depends on preference and installs. then you start going into all this technical details and says how you know more than anybody cause you have "so much" experience with many subs. to top it all off, you guys always seems to kiss scott's azz after you get done bashing his subs.

thanks for the laugh cause you and kevin just made my day. LMFAO.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 634
Yea so how about that Q :D.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6908
how bout it Kebo?

i will hopefully have one by the end of this year.:-)

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 642
Well my guy doing my fiberglass enclosure said he could fabricate 2 slot ports and i could go ported. he is goin to do a 2.3cu ft NET tuned to 34hz :-) Goin to power it with a JL 1000/1 amp.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6929
NIIIICE.

post pics when that is finished...or even before....i can't wait to see it.:-)

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 113
Kiss scotts @ss. naw. I stated look at the mag, not get the mag. Learn how to read. I explained my point with the price as well, and joel never stated he "knew more than anyone." People like you Chad is why fishing stories get bigger. You then say we offer a different sub when title is not asking that info. Well you sure as h*ll have no problem commenting on what we say. And the technical stuff as you call it, yea, thats why Joel does know what he is talking about. Go back to playing with your barbies. Scott, I understand what you are doing, and I know this site is full of newbs. Yes as I stated your products are good, we are going to play with them soon enough. We KNOW what a Mag will do in right box. We KNOW what a Q will do as well. We may be couple miles away, but on paper after test, it dosnt matter how far away you are. Before th Q was tested, everyone's big debate was Q vs Mag in performance. After it was settled, then everyone looks at price. Which yes it is a good deal for the Q, but cant say anymore about performance vs price for sure, until i get one and play. As soon as I do I will post.

Gold Member

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6201
"Try looking at a SI MAG. You will like it more. Better sub than the Q, and you can run it in 1 cube sealed on 1200 rms and be VERY happy."

so you want him to just look at the picture cause he will like it more????

"After it was settled, then everyone looks at price. Which yes it is a good deal for the Q, but cant say anymore about performance vs price for sure, until i get one and play. As soon as I do I will post."

so you haven't tried a Q yet and you are telling him he will like the mag bettr. LMFAO.

stop whining like a dumped b!tch and stfu already.

no point in argueing with you guys. you guys think you are the masters of the universe. ROFL.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1124
haha yeah the other day i asked something about the Q and lowhertz pmed me saying how the mag is much better and how i should look into buying one, not a big deal to me but i just think its funny how they try to substitute the mag for the Q. because IMO they both seem like different subs on a differnt level

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1265
and the people chant....CHAD....... CHAD........ CHAD......... CHAD....... CHAD!!!

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 114
From the reviews on the Q, I can say the MAG is better in SQ, but that is all I can say as of now. We had an acoustical engineer play with a Q and compared it to the graphs on the MAG. As stated, SQ better and MAG gets lower. So...yes on paper the MAG does kill. You d@mn right, looks of the MAG will make you like it more. duh' :P

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 510
C'mon guys can we all just get each of one sub and all be happy :-)Just get the Q,Mag,BTL and a 9515 and we should all be happy :-)Stop FUKKING arguing :-)

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1952
^^^yay robert :-)

and yes the mag has better sq then the Q
just look at the 12" challenge on realm of excursion

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1145
but what it comes down to is the fact that it should, the mag is almost twice as much so it better preform better. not that just because it cost alot its good but you know what i mean

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 116
LOL, in a perfect world, we could have all.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 525
D@@@@@@@@@mn! Looks like I missed a good run. I'm disappointed in myself.Upload

Post Number: 3
Kevin i'd love to see the white papers on that. Also the name of the Acoustical Engineer who did the comparison...i know quite a few of them...i dont see how you use the term 'we' so loosely when you don't have one, let alone saw one or much less heard a Fi driver :-). If so then that would explain quite a few things...

I'm asking you and all of the Low-Hz related representatives to drop this. It's starting to get really crappy in a hurry, not only are you hurting the reputation of Low-Hz, you are indirectly hurting the reputation and sales of Stereo Integrity and indrectly hurting their reputation of the products that they have.

You are only shooting yourself in the foot, i'm asking you to stop, for your own good.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1952
nicely put^^^^

i know just from the last couple days of reading kevin and joels' posts i have decided to not make any si purchases from low-hz.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 512
^I'm sorry CTMIKE but that's just plain stupid...why would you deprive yourself of SI products because of a salesman...that makes no sense.Oh well...and why do you take so much offense to what other people say,it really makes no sense.We all have our own opinions,of course there is facts but big deal.There will always be something better than something else and the best will always fall from the top.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1955
"not make any si purchases from low-hz."

point to where it says i wont still go with si products! if you can understand my post it simply says my money will not be going to low-hz, nothing about si.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 514
Ahhh...good point,sorry,,misinterpreted your post.I guess somewhere through reading all that B.S. I got confused,which isn't a hard thing for me to do :-(

Bronze Member

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 38
oels posts? we have a problem. if you think im a sales man your far from correct. Im a tech/friend. i help when i can. if that means making recommendations so be it. if it means designing a box so be it. im sorry you guys are upset. Honestly I don't understand what i did to upset you. i NEVER said anyting bad about FI or anyone. people here just decied to argue having no experence or no right too. not even there argument in the first place. all i did was supply information. if you want the FI great. you think im goona loose sleep over that? pitiful, seriously.

kevin simply said check out the mag you will like it better. so SUE him.Its his oponion, and the review from a few memebrs says both are nice. thats what i don't understand. people who don't OWN ethier woofer OR the company are outright arguing. as i stated if the mag is in your price range i highly recommend you consider it. so SUE me. scott says he has no problems with me. I have no problems with him. hell if scott killed(no offense scott its to prove a point) 5 people i could say he was wrong, but who am i to judge him?
I don't know the circumstances or what he was thinking/going threw.

People are so quick to judge and jump to conclusion its reduclious these days. back to My real goals. spreading information i learned and helping others in the persuit to finding the system that is ideal for them.

Nick, since when your with FI? I never talked with you, really don't know you NOR do i want to view you as someone that I cannot relate to in some way.
i respect everyone and simply ask for respect. if we cannot come to those terms then so be it. i have NO problems with ANYONE here. im here for the same reason. i love music and LOVE car audio as well as experencing new products and testing existing ones. if you/yall wish. i will leave this board and never come back.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1956
joel, i think the problem all started when kevin started in on the fi bashing, and it did come across as that. original question was how would the fi q would do sealed, and then kevin came in with the mag. is so much better, etc. etc. not saying the mag. is a bad sub, i've heard it and loved it and plan to buy some myself one day soon. and you as a low-hz rep also, or so i thought until now, didn't really help as it seemed like low-hz just came on to bash a new company and boosts its' own sales, and put down anothers choice in going with fi as if it is a bad sub/company. but like i said, nothing personal, actually received a response from ben which cleared up alot, and once again plan on going with low-hz for my mags. but if you get the time could you email me i have a few questions on the mags for an install i might do in a bit.
landerfield@sbcglobal.net

Post Number: 4
Others have seen what i pointed out, and that is all they are seeing...funny right?

Fi handling things professionally, all the while biting my lip and handling things professionally when i probably shouldn't... and Low-Hz handling things with the 17-18 year old kids who represent them.

I'm not in for a shartting match, its only gonna hurt yall's sales and make yall look bad in the eyes of the public (see ct mike's post), not Fi's :-).

Carry on children...carry on...

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 517
^Yet you continue to fuel the fire...calling people children isn't exactly professional either, lol.Well, at least how I do business.If you wanted to be really professional you would have just ignored Low-hz affiliates directly and corrected any statements made by them and not getting into an argument.That's what I think would have been a better idea ...not that what I think matters.I personally would purchase from low-hz,their customer service is beyond anything I have ever seen and they put in a lot of time and effort trying to help you out if you have questions,very cool,friendly and helpful guys in my opinion.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6936
wow, a lot happened in this thread while i was out. lol

whew! where to begin.....

i know for a fact...i didn't ignite the Fi vs. Low-hz war, but i indeed brought it to several people's attention.

this arguement would stop if certain people would just stop negating other's products in an attempt to sell their own.

INDEED, it is Kevin's opinion, and the Mag is a solid sub. but when the ORIGINAL question was asked about the Q sealed(he already plans on buying one) and Kevin comes in pushing Si in his face, demeaning the Q, and then becoming defensive and bashing another companies product when i make a statement about price.....f*cking immature and unprofessional.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Kickdoor

Post Number: 78
the people defending the q dont even own the q lmao but arguuing just makes both companies look bad:-( too much drama in this forum

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7050
^^day late and a dollar short^^ lmao!:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us