Wiring

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 232
im getting a DD2512 and DD amp (MB2; 750rms at 2 ohms). im having my friends dads friend to install it for me, he works at a shop. hes installing hu, sub, amp, and building me a box for 250.
but my question is when you get ur stuff installed at a shop, typically, do they have the wire there to use to install, or do i have to buy my own wire and bring it?
ive never bought a sub/amp/car audio equipment ever so this is a new thing for me. or does the all wiring u need to install it come with the sub/amp/hu when you buy it?
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 262
you have to buy an amp kit. when you get there.. usually depending on wire and which ones you get they are between 40-120 bucks. youll def. need 4 awg wire though

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1015
if he works at an audio shop he will probably just go get one from the shop and put it on the bill, you could always ask your friend though

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 233
alrite, i appreciate it. i just wanted to make sure that i had everything i need before going to his shop and having him tell me that i am missing _____. cause his shop is abuot an hour away.
alrite, so if i bring him my HU, sub, and amp. he'll have everything he needs to do the install? correct?
thanks

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 234
bump for an answer to my last post...
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 971
probly if its a shop and you dont have somehting he should have it in the shop. you might need a wiring harness for your HU though

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 235
alrite, thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us