Ot.. stoplights

Bronze Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 80
do you guys blast ur subwoofers and not care about other drivers at stoplights.. or turn it down?

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 222
leave it up....not too loud though...my trunk rattle s really bad if its too high and then it just sounds like sh1t outside the car

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2629
blow other cars! some1 will do it to you

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3129
can't hear mine outside the car anyway. well, right now i have no subs, so it doesn't matter, lol.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3592
i normally left it at the same volume I was listen at.... which is loud as hell @ the light... :-)
I remember 1 lady kept itching up pass the white line, about to run the light after a few mins... most just roll their windows all the way up... and look in the rearview mirror...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5973
lol. i had some people tell me to turn it up at the red lights. i love it when they start rolling their windows up. lol.

i don't do this all the time though. sometimes i feel bad so i turn it down. i guess it depends on the mood i am in.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 144
I turn it down.

Those that turn it up, are a very good part of the reason anti-boom laws are passed so easily.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 461
I love it when someone is on their cell phone in their car(Which is illegal) which causes me to break the law as well(Turning it up)then when they give me that dirty azz look and I just smile and turn it up more :-)

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 81
rofl laughing thats nice rob:-).. i would boom at red lights but i dont got tint on my car and id be embarraessed

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 468
I love motorcycles. But I can't stand it when sob's on Harleys drill holes in their pipes and blast by at god awful db's. Why is there no law against them? It actually hurts the ears. Their defense......Upload

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 82
f*uck that harleys are g*y in general!

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 769
^^ whoa your crazy, harleys rock

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 134
youre crazy^^^^ harleys suck

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 474
What a minute! Are we talking about performance or investment? Investment wise, Harley's are smart, performance wise, they take the...Upload

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 85
haha nice one!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google, use it

Post Number: 6475
i hear that they are always in the shop...and are overpriced for what you are getting....you pay for the name pretty much...

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1516
can't hear my system outside the car with the windows rolled up except for some mids. I used that home depot duct stuff and for the trunk I lined it with the foam that is layed underneath the carpet in homes. Works pretty good and it was cheap

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 87
yes i got that same duct insulation its easy to put on and works..and u get a shitload haha

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2603
i usually leave it about the same unless i am completely surrounded by cars i turn it down i dont like the attenetion, its gonna get my stuff stolen

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1621
Depends on my mood. If I get some old b@stard doing stupid sh!t around me he gonna get the bump! If He tried to look at me in the mirror, he better hold on to it because i will be moving GOOD, lol. Mostly if it seems not to bother people then I let it bump, if there is honeys dancing in there seats then I will bump harder, you see, LMFAO... :-O

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2640
i don't have DB laws so i can do whatever i want, maybe i'll break your mirror hehe

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 90
are there db laws in michigan?

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1518
yes
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums