Box builder help!!!

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 446
Anyone have a good idea on some designs to build a box for 2 power acoustik mofo 12's? tuned to somthing that will be loud but low at the same time maybe in the mid 30's? 99 blazer.... i want the subs facing the rear also.. ideas?

Username: Chevydriver

Mason, OH US

Post Number: 9
Would anybody like to give some tips away on building a custom enclosure to hold a 15" Crossfire BMF, a Pioneer 12", a Rockford Fosgate 250W amp and a Pioneer 200W amp? I'd appreciate it

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 692
Frank Maess... cardboard box, stuff it all in and toss it out :-) thread stealer!

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 327
My friend just had a box built for his 15 inch mofo and its 3.5 cubic feet tuned to 40 and it sounds pretty good. A lot better than i thought it would.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 448
thats what i been telling people on here... they sound better then people make them sound for the price... 150$ a sub shipped... 1200rms... not a bad price.. but arent these supposed to be in 2 cube boxes tho? but then again thats the 15...

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 449
Frank..... dont waste your time even thinking about building a custom box for that its just a really big waste of time\money.. get subs that are matching and are worth the time and money and some better amps.. that stuff u have now wouldnt really be good.. like what was said... stick it in storgge.. or sell it on ebay for money for atleast 1 decent subwoofer... :D

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 328
I would go about 2.5 cubes per sub and tuned to 38hz, thats a little lower than recommended but it should be good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us