I got jacked :-(

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 667
I went to sell my a/v tonight so I can catch up on rent and the guy says "take 450 for it" I said no and he pulled a gun on me! now I don't have a head unit :'( OR RENT!!!!

So I'm going to be ebaying alot of stuff and if anybody could possibly take a few minutes to go over it and see if you could use anything I'd really appreciate it

bella_vita6540 on ebay

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 919
that sucks man, at least your ok though, thats all the really matters

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 857
what an assshole, well, at least hes going to hell....

people with guns pis me off, you should have told him just to shoot you.

were do you live? harlem?

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 249
there is nothin on there.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 564
hello, u know the guy? if so call police..put his @ss in jail....damn!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9250
i bid on it...that should help get the ball rolling!!

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 669
I called the pigs, they came out and looked for him but I guess they didn't find him. Yeah I know him, sort of. I met him at a repair shop a few months back and he calls once in ahwile looking for subs and what not.. once he said he wanted an in dash tv I told him I had one I'd probably sell and here we are..

Actually I live in St. Paul... not usually a bad place to be but it does have a high murder count every year somehow...

Anyways, he was checking out the deck cus he was going to "buy it" and he grabbed it and pulled out a gun he said "you gonna lemme get this right?!" I said yeah it's yours man, take it... my girl was in the car, pregnant, I'm not gonna do anything to provoke a gun shot around her.. she's more important than anything in my life, especially a car stereo.

I just listed an amp, more amps to come as well as a couple of low end HU, some wiring, speakers, a PS2, some other game councils etc

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 362
I'm glad you and your girl are OK but when they catch him he'll do 5 to 10 years in prison for robbery.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 305
Are your eclipse subs going to sell on ebay?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 851
i got a few bucks to waste so ill check out what you got on there.. sorry to hear about you being ganked

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 672
Thanks CadillacDB

Kenny.. I might sell them with the xtant x1001, I'm not sure yet. I want to get a new HU because without it I can't use any of my equipment and I doubt I'll ever see my dual again :-( -- anyways without a HU I can't use the subs/amp anyways so I dunno what I'm gonna do.. I might also save up.

Also, I'll be listing ALOT more tomorrow.. I'm really tired and cranky tonight, for obvious reasons, and I don't know how much longer I can take pictures and sit at the computer.. so check it out tomorrow, too, if you get a chance.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 308
I added you to my favorite sellers on ebay so ill keep checking up on stuff. I would definetly be interested in those subs, i dont know if i can afford them or not since im buying another vehicle this week but if nothing else ill bid them up for you.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5668
Just curious, why are you short on the rent? Did you lose your job or something?
I hope that b-turd gets his turn at being robbed.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend

Post Number: 6400
hopefully he accidently pr1cks his d1ck with a dirty needle, gets gonorrhea and it rots off over the next 6 months of his pathetic and soon to become sat@n's azzhole licking life......god thievery is ghey

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 673
lol MuDDy.. always knows what to say!

Isaac, I'm short on rent because I haven't been working, I thought I could sell that HU and pay rent and then pick up another HU in a couple weeks.

Good news, though! Aside from that fact that teh stereo has my name, address and phone number sharpied on it.. the packaging has the serial number on it.. which I didn't know until my girlfriend told me to look. So if he tries to pawn it I might get my stereo back :-) (within the next year)

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 933
^^^ so there is some hope lol, but you said you kinda no the guy, any luck sending the cops after him, or just goin with a few guys and gettin it back yourself

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5670
I hope you find a job before selling anything else. That way you can keep them and have a roof over your head.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 674
he always calls private, I don't know where he lives... the thing is I figured he was a decent guy because we been communicating for a few months now. I tried qwest (cell company) to see if they could trace the number and they said no.

ill keep ya guys updated.. I don't care much about the stereo I'm more thinking this guy needs some jail time for pulling out a gun around my girl

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 374
beat his azz when u find him, cops disgust me. No offense to the cops if your here i just dont like u

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 938
did they say they cant trace it, or they cant give you any info, because in my experience they cant give you numbers like that, but if legal action was taken i'm sure you could get some sort of warrant to make them give the number to the police

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 675
The lady said that with cell phones it can only be traced if the person called and their number showed up on my phone, she said there's no way to find a private number with a cell phone but on a home phone, from my experience, you can! so I wonder why you can't on a cell phone!?

Also, I'm checking all the pawn shops for my stereo today..

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 223
Wow thats horrible, I hate thieves. Hopefully, he will go to jail and get wagon trained or something.

I am somewhat interested in the Xtant 1001... How much are you asking?

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 676
I'm accepting offers on it.. (xtant x1001)

Isaac.. me too! :\

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 677
I've got an alpine head unit, VERY BASIC but has Bass Center, I'm asking 40 shipped for it (thats 28 dollars in my pocket without shipping)

I belive it's a cde7856, great radio for the winter months :-)

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 678
The son of a b#### called me about 10 minutes ago! he had the balls to call me and ask if I had anything! WTF!?

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 226
thats pretty g@y man. im sorry to hear all of that. i hope his douche@ss gets caught and gets some jail time. best of luck with everything

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 377
wait what did he say and what did you say?

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 461
Everyone behind a gun is a coward, some hide behind badges, some roll in gangs. You did the right thing and charma will catch up to the creatin, somehow, someday. The good side of this forum should step up and help as much as it can. Let us know what your rent is and I'm sure some of us can help. I'd even be willing to buy something I don't need just to lend a hand.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9203
man the flucking boldness of some ppl

sorry 2 hear it but he will get his from another guy someday & fate has a way of making sure that happens ......

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 228
If he asked me if I had anything again, I would of told him "yeah" and had the cops waiting for him when he showed up to make another deal.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 680
Paul, that pic's the best! First time I smiled in awhile, lol! :-)

My rent is 750, I've got about 100 towards it, sold off my mp3 player today :-(

I'll be listing more stuff in a bit here if anybody wants to take a look, it would help.. but please don't feel like you have to.

but if you do, my ID is bella_vita6540

Thanks everyone :-)

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 976
that sucks mang.. hope for the best! If i had some spare cash i'd help

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 681
The thought still counts :-)

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3590
get a gun dude!
maybe u wont get jacked again....
but hey, life happens....

just like how u just got jacked...
if he knew u kept a gun in the store, he would have never even attempted that BS!

ur an adult, not a minor...

but yea, it sucks when a gun is pointed in ur face...

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 445
Its your store he jacked it from?? dont you have surveilance or somthing...? if u have pictures just put up some sign for a reward if information leading to arrest or w\e bs.. like free installation of system or like 200$ or something... search myspace for random people in the town too... you wont believe how many peopple have those that you would expect.... and if you find him... just play some dumb sh!t with him to try and get him to meet u up.. sorry bout that.. you dont have insurance on your car audio? im sure you can claim it :-) say he took it from out your dash or somthing :p

ROFL..... its a small world dude

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 203
i think he went around to see who wanted to buy it i dont think it was in a store....

have you put anything else up i dont see? all i see is a jbl gto.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 687
Avalanche18.. yes, I knew the guy - sort of - and we made a meeting point for the sale.. once we got there he asked me how to use it etc and he tried to get me to sell it for 450, i said 475 he said 450 I asked my girlfriend and he said something so I looked at him and he was holding a gun saying "you gonna let me get this right"..

I put up 2 cell phones, I'll have more tomorrow when I get new batteries for my camera.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 378
yo mick try the myspace thing that killa said, id dint even think of that. Thats def a good try.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 703
I have coverage on my car, but, it wasn't installed and my deductable is 500$ so best case I'd get 200 bucks out of it :\

What do you mean by use myspace?

Gold Member

Google, use it

Post Number: 6471
go buy a shot-gun.....saw about half of the barrel off, and when he calls tell him you just got a SWEET power cap you want to sell him............

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 709
lol!

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1189
if you know him why dont you find him/ get him arrested? or shoot him

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1072
^^^^^ good ideas troy and muddy

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 785
I don't know how to find him, I don't know where he lives and he always called me private.. I never had his phone number either. I gave his desription as best as I could, I even went to where I met him and asked Ryan (owner of the shop) if he knew him.. he searched the computer and couldn't find his name/address or even a record of his truck getting worked on.

The cops talked to my cell company and are supposedly monitoring my incoming calls.. aside from that I don't know what I can do.. probably nothing.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 238
hardly.......you dont screw around like that when you got a family...youd end up in prison, leaving ur wife and family helpless or if you shot him,,,some of his boys could come and shoot ur family.....
^^^not good ideas....if anything, get a gun for self defense

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 488
I would call the cell phone department and give them the time\date you last recieved a call from him even with it being private they have the info... i used it before when people were pranking me private. they only charge you a few bucks to get the name and number of the person who called :-)

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 792
I tried.. but they said they can't trace private calls on a cellular network.. only on home phones.. and he never knew my home phone number. I will try again, though.. the lady I talked to didn't seem to be to into helping me..?

I'm not mad at him, you guys.. I'm sure he had a good reason for doing what he did.. if he needed it that badly it had to be for a good reason.. and regardless of why he did it, karma WILL catch up with him someday.. and I won't be the one to dish it out.. even if I knew where he lived I wouldn't be the one to go get it back, the cops would.

I already have protection, don't need another/more :-)

I'll let you guys know what they say about tracing his number.. maybe I'll get someone who really wants to help me :-O

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6615
hopefully his house burns down....:-)

and you decide:

A. he is in it....
B. he comes back from stealing more sh1t to find it burning...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us