Any of these good??

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 557
Ok, i cant find the good bad and ugly link, so I'll just ask....about these subs...are any of them good

Volfenhag?>pretty sure they arent
Legacy?
AudioPipe

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 427
I've heard that Audiopipe is great for the money.They also have a good warranty from what I heard.Zac Davis was telling me for the money they're pretty good and can hit some decent numbers.Their 15's only cost like 150 too...

Silver Member

Post Number: 559
Well, I had to pawn a little tv today, for gas money, and they had those 3 brands...dont knowabout prices, but I think the biggest they had was 12's...ok, anyone else?

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 196
the volfenhag and legacy suck and i dont know about the audiopipe

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 454
Legacy????Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 560
I was pretty sure about the volfs and legacy....now anyone how about Audiopipe.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 235
Audiopipe are pretty decent woofers... those are sold at the local shop here and they look pretty nice they have a big display of them... im not sure of what model it is but the 15 has a pretty big magnet and handles around 1200 watts (or so they told me) they look kinda cheap but technically they are, i think they would be alrigth for a cheap setup

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 948
local here named john carr does 160+ with an all audiopipe setup in a van.. this is on a TL

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2613
check some vids on ROE, they bump, a friend has 2 bass tubes running from 2 500 amps "max power so they suck hehe" and those subs are bumping a lot, they sound way nicer than many cheap subs, they get loud and they get low nicely. I like the way they sound, which version are they selling you, the blue ones or the red ones?

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 340
Kevin

How many subs an how many amps?

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 111
Of the choices? Audiopipe, hands down.

In car audio expect to get exactly what you pay for.....that said, they should do you well for as long as they live. With the good customer service, the short lifespan you would expect should not be an issue.

Silver Member

Post Number: 561
Dont know whether they are blue or red, just saw the boxes. Heck, don't even know the price...just happened to see them there....more than likely I will go to an audio shop here, except for the fact that the pawn shop does layaway.Wife will probably kill me , but I got to have some bump in the trunk again....radio sounds like crap without it..

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 962
Hes got 6 subs and 3 amps..

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6852/2johncarrwallsv2.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/497/0johncarrmessym7.jpg
http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/4929/2005449950542334325_rs.jpg
http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/5228/2003914713024555754_rs.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
HEY,NO HIJACKING MY THREAD!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 563
Whoa, just noticed....those are Audiopipes in the pics. Guess that wasnt hijacking...sory

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 283
I used to have some audiopipes and they were alright....nothing to great...my Rl-p puts them to shame but for the price I paid they were alright to get me in the door to car audio.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 969
the Audiopipe GD-3001 uses the same board as the RE 12.1 .. for the price they make decent stuff

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 315
The local audio shop i used to work at did a test run of audiopipe 12s(not sure what model) in my car and and they didnt sound too bad, not quite as loud as my 10 inch L7s though. Also there isnt too high of a return rate on those subs which is surprising b/c the local kids are stupid and turn the gains up too high and run the loud setting on their HUs on high.

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
oh, btw...I believe these are the ones...10 inch 250 watts rms...anyway, they are selling them for $50 each

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOPIPE-10-SUB-500-W-SUBWOOFER-CAR-AUDIO-BASS-V10_W0QQitem Z270031345925QQihZ017QQcategoryZ3291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
well is it a good enough deal, i can get a cheap amp (they have audiopipe amps >1200 and 1000 watt max< for sale there too for $189 and $149) but I dont think I want one of those...so what would be an inexpensive amp.....maybe an audiobum? I just got to have some bump in my trunk again. Maybe I will call the auidio shops around here and see if they do layaway.

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
BUMP....ANSWER please

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
AH, FAGHEDABOUDIT....Gonna get a couple of AA 10 inch Assassins...I just downloaded the plans for the box, then I'll get and Audiobahn A8000T or A8000V....oh and btw...I saw on the AA website >>>they are gonna auction off some of their older stuff on e-bay..nothing wrong with any of it, just looks like they are trying to make some room
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us