Change of plans

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 534
Well i ditched the 5 channel amp idead and decided to keep my eD NINe.2x for the front stage componets and the eD NINe.1 amp for the substage. So now im looking for a good 10" SQ sub that needs 450 watts and the subs needs to wire down to 4 ohms.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 535
I figure no reason to buy new amps when these are ~4 months old, plus it leave me some extra money to buy wheels and tires.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 537
ok freak car audio. i dont know what i want to do all that is for sure is my componets and thats just cause i have them bought already. :-(

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 655
Why only run @ 425@4ohms? It's a nine.1, why not at least run it @ 2 ohms?? That'd make picking you out a sub alot easier :-)

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 326
you post this late, wow. its so dead. I hate it when I'm at work and no one is posting. Anyways yeah keep all that goodie stuff and screw the 5 channel amp, unless its 5 channels for center. But anyways, why not get two subs so you can use full power out of your nine.1? Unless you already do but you want just 1 10 now?

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 327
well screw two subs, why not get one dual 2 ohm sub and wire it down to 1ohm =).

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 328
I'm a freaken moron, then you can also wire it to 4ohms also, but why 450? get something that can handle 1200rms+ instead of something that can only handle 450rms.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 656
Wow, lol, alot of posts!

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 538
this is for a 350z im trynig not to add MASSIVE weight. The Boxes that are made for the car by a guy off a 350z forums are made to intsall under the rear sway bar and house 1-2 10" the Cu ft is 1.85 common chamber. I May do a 300/2 and a 500/1. If i do this will be selling my nine.1 and nine.2x.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 539
im also not trying to overpower the car with bass lol. This is a very small car and it wont take much to get loud.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 540
i dont know what to do. i just wanna start from scratch and build a nice SQL system. only thing that is a definate is the componets and that i have. I would really like to have this box. http://www.wickedcas.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_24&products_id=46

Give me some ideas guys

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 541
if get that box i will run 3 10" Assassins. Would a JL 500/5 power those properly?

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 542
that will give me a 1.34 ohm load and the jl amp only goes down to 1.5ohms. If i kept the gains down a bit would i be ok with this?

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 543
or maybe 3 jl w3v1 dual 8Ohm subs. that will work perfect with that amp. i love picking car audio and drinking :-)

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 657
Jeesh... go to sleep! lol...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us