OT- Simple things in life.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1616
I have gotten to a point where I have just about everything in life and I am still growing. I have been looking back, missing the simple things in life! I know it sounds weird but it is true. I have recently gotten in touch with an exgirlfriend that I knew since like 7th grade and we dated like almost 7 years, 6 1/2 were lived together. We keep remembering how things used to be fun and easy. The only things we really worried about was rent, food and how much money we had in our pockets. We would go out every weekend to the bar, started when we were 19. On Sundays for a hangover cure we would go to the local greek restaurant and pickup a pint of creme of chicken rice soup and sour dough bread,eat and spend the day in bed together. I tell you, those were the times! I miss bologne, cheese and Miracle whip sandwiches (south side thing). I always ask myself if this is a sign, maybe I married the wrong person? We use to do everything together, even get into bar fights, she use to kick some @ss for sure, lol. I haven't even danced with my wife, not even once and we have been together for like 8 years. The only thing that great that has come out of this marriage was my two boys and they look like me (of course). We have been staying together just for the kids which I feel is wrong, but lately because I have been talking to my ex that maybe destiny may have a role in this story? The moral of this story is no matter how FAT you may get in life, don't forget what makes you feel good. Without being able to feel it, how can you really enjoy life? Polo..

PS- I know this is G@y but absolute and cranberry is a good part of my life, lol. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 854
i love how alcohol brings out the sentimental side of people haha

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5895
you need a hug bro????

naw i am just messin with you. at least you have the memories man.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 402
Maybe if you put the "miracle whip" into your wifes sandwich things will be alright again :-)

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 331
Stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend

Post Number: 6375
bro, don't get strapped down.

seriously, get divorced and get back with your true love man. your kids will understand...........haha

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1617
She couldn't handle the Tangy Zip of my Mirracle Whip, LMFAO.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1945
haha this tread ts hilarious cmon polo, u need some weed man, cmon polo u know wat u need u need a fat chick bro, yes fat chicks rule more bang for your buck and more cushion for the pushion.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1946
On Sundays for a hangover cure we would go to the local greek restaurant and pickup a pint of creme of chicken rice soup and sour dough bread,eat and spend the day in bed together. I tell you, those were the times! I miss bologne, cheese and Miracle whip sandwiches (south side thing). I always ask myself if this is a sign

wow now u can see extrateresstial in the south side it sthat a sign??

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1947
wow best tread so far i ever seen

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1619
Lol, one day you WILL know exactly what I am talking about (hopefullly) then you will e-mail me saying, "mutha fuka, you were right!".

:-O

Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1950
hahah polo cmon man dont drink and drive bro smoke and fly.

cmon polo u didnt took your pills right man ur old man an im jokin bro dude like i said get a fatchick and forget abotu the problems man

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
Ain't nothing wrong with fat chicks.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1951
i know man like i said fatchicks sometimes its better why more bang for your buck and more cushion for the pushion BUT it gets expensive why food but theres a better advantage she can warm the toilet before u take a dump dude trust me this is a big advantage u know how it feel when u sit on the toilet all frozen? please dont treat ur cheeks that way they need to be treated equally juss like my big boy so plz your cheeks are ur friends too.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5902
"hahah polo cmon man dont drink and drive bro smoke and fly. "

"more bang for your buck and more cushion for the pushion"

ROFL. that is funny as hell. where do people come up with this stuff. damn. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1935
dam that sux polo i always thought wondered wut it would feel like if ur married to the wrong person it must suck lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
Pelon

(Perfect example) That show MARRIED WITH CHILDREN Al n Peggy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us