Settin up a system

Username: Bocolinebacker75

Paris, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 1
Sup guys, I have decided I want to put a system in my truck. I have read a lot about subs and stuff but still dont know anything other than the absolute basic. Its a 1994 F-250 Extended Cab with captain seats in the front and a bench seat in the back. There is about 2 inches of room underneath and none behind it. I dont know where to put a sub at in it other than sitting the box directly in the back seat. I want to put a T110D2 (12 inch preferably but i odnt think i would have room) in it and I dont know where to begin on a box either. I got a P6400MP pioneer head unit already and am in need of any advice to get this system rolling. Thanks,

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1212
id get a better sub, Whats your budget?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
oh and do you want sound quality, or do you just want it to be loud, or do you want a mix of both? and why cant you just take the back seat out?

Paris, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 2
my budget for a box, sub, and amp is around 600 dollars. I would like loud and good quality. I was trying to avoid taking the back seat out if at all possible.

Bronze Member
Username: Bayrent88

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 33
personally i am a fan of rockford fosgate...but a lot of people on here arent

Paris, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 3
ive heard good things about them, and im one of those people that like big name stuff but i am open to any and all advice and suggestions bc i dont know much about this stuff.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1214
get an audioque SD2.5 12inch. www.audioque.com

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 324
I'm a fan of there Power series amps and that's it.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3099
theres always a way, just depends on how creative or what you are willing to sacrifice to make room.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1885
how much room do you have to work with? i have a pair of jlw3 12"s ported i can sell, if you have the room, the box is about 12-13" wide. if interested.

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 85
soundsplinter rl-p 12" $250
audiobahn a8000t $140
leaves you $210 for box and wiring

Paris, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 4
i know i only have room for one sub for sure, i know i cant take the back seat out and im wondering on what my options are on where to put one at other than sitting it in the back seat and if i do have to put it in the back seat how should i secure it down? thank you for the ideas on better subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us