Audio Bahn or MTX or Rockford

Wich Is Better
Me and my boys can't deside wich of these is better. Please tell us what you think.

james money
hahah audiobahn boys, highest quality yet...

I think MTX gives solid bass response. I put in my Jeep Grand Cherokee MTX 10" and Audiobahn 10" and the MTX gave me a deeper boom.

Anonymous
I think Rockfords are aight. They move alot but don't give off much bass. Never heard Audiobahn or MTX.

bdm
I realy can't stand rockford or audiobahn. Mtx subs are good but the newer series seems to be more for sound quality. I prefer the older series like the 4000s if I were going to buy MTX.

Rockfords are the way to go. There the best bang for ur buck. And there pertty p!mp too.

Anonymous
audiobahn is the best out of the 3, 2000watt or higher depending on how much u spend

Audiobahn is the best I will only buy them. They out hit any of the other two. I have had them all and I will always stick with audiobahn. Hey they may be alot of money but they are wirth ever penney.

MTX for amps, 8000 series subs are nice too. audiobahns higher subs like the alums are nice. im not a big fan of rockford.

Anonymous
have any of u heard autotek the mx sereies pounds

udonthavaclu
It all depends on the box for the best sound per type of steaker.

udonthavaclu
speaker

Anonymous
is the audiobahn 151 t subs and a rockford 500 bd amp a good matchup?

I Have like 2 12" audiobahn aw1208q sub woofers (the flame compression ones..) and i was looking at either getting a 1200watt kicker amp at 1 ohm or get a rockford 1000bd at 2 ohm... either way im getting either one of thoes....

jl audio!
Good and Loud isnt cheap
Cheap and Good isnt Loud
Loud and cheap isnt good!

Anonymous
ROCKFORD FOSGATE

Daniel Stans
ROCKFORD, TRUST ME THEY BUMP

me
Y'all got the wrong idea. The sub does not have near as much do with the SPL or quality as the box does. Buy a cheap(er) sub and design a nice box for it and you will do much better than the guy with the $1000 sub in a plywood box.

Anonymous
Rockford Fosgate

DIMITRIOS- 1ALITI
SOLO BARIC L7 AND SOLO X CHOP DA REST!

Derek H
Mtx is the best out of those three. Rockford has been going down hill for awhile. I have to go with kicker, I have a S10L7 and it pounds I was able to hit 142.3 db in Street A DB drags, with the one ten in a vented box.

hey im a a very comp spl person ive owned 2 audiobahn 1508q (flame compresion) wit two 4000 wat MA AUDIO amps they pounded AT 164 DB but when i put 1 mtx rfl 15" in a 8 cubic 5" sloted box and the same amps a beep i hit a 167 db. and i also owned 2 rockford fosgate power hx2 15" they hit about the same as the audiobahns . but i just bought two 15" mtx 9500 series (jl w7 killer) but i have not got a spl cheack but when i do i will post it up i would say if u want the bass one or two fosgate rfl will do u good but make shure u get sum good amp ok.

chivas
ive been interested in car audio for awhile now...personally all the rockfords ive heard arent near as good as MTX..i use to hate MTX cuz they were so popular, then i found out why...now i love MTX and thats what im gonna keep....they are clean, loud, and fairly inexpensive compared to some of the others...i also like JL...but i think the 9500's got the W7's beat....however JL makes some of the best amps out there...anyways peace

K Murphy
Does all this mean tht kickers suck?

Adrian
dont go with audiobahn and mtx for subs..go with reactor...theyll blow the others away with ease...

Daniel
Dont buy rockford, they not bad but are the worse of the 3. MTX is great but the BEST is Audiobahn. you also might want to check out for JL Audio or for PPI

i've seen and heard them all. they are all good subs, but i personally prefer mtx subs. always have and always will. also mtx subs are best used with mtx amps. they hit alot harder. (ex. MTX 81000D w/mtx T81544A) but that's just my opinion...

Anonymous
audiobahn is ok but i think they are more looks than thump. i would go with jl, id max, adire brahma, anyone of these would rock the three mention.

For cd players id go with eclipse. Theyre quality with highs are good and with subs. My friend has an eclipse cd player and its a remanufaktured one and it plays hella so i couldnt imagine how good the brand new ones sound. At high volumes the cd player doesnt make the subs distort which is very good. And for subs, i do like audiobahn and i had an audiobahn alum15 but i sold it and wanted to buy flame q 15's but i just ordered the power acoustik fbx-15 and the box i have as the exact air space that it calls for so i think it will do good and hopefully better than the audiobahns. the deal with audio bahn is that theyre speakers have a higher wattage rating which makes them look better which in the long run will waste ur money cuz then youll have to buy a badass amp to power them. Like theyre voice coils just need more juice to push the same amount of what a better but lower rms would. So dont think that more watts means better. You just have to watch and check out what ur buyin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us