Count get my Premier Installed

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 318
because my brackets off my factory head unit wouldnt come off. The screws wouldnt come out and they didnt want to drill a hole because it would break the head unit. So now i have to drive all the way to nissan and order new brackets, not buy them... Order them and i cant do it on the phone. So i have to make two trips to this place.
THIS BLOWS

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4795
Have them drill it, you're replacing the stock head unit anyway, right? Whatever it takes to get that piece of crap out of there works for me.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 322
I dont i feel kind of close to my old cd player, weve been through a lot, drilling into it would feel jus wrong ya noe lolol..... I woudlnt want to waste that bose radio still in mint condition and if i ever sell my car im taking the premier with me.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3095
that sucks but i feel ya on wanting to keep the old stuff to put back in incase you decide to sell the car. i keep all my old stuff and make sure i never damage any stock piece in my car for that reason.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 358
yeah im in the same way

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 385
just got it installed and dont like it very much, the settings for bass are way too confusing, and the installation parts dont fit correctly the head unit is too small in the faceplate thing. AHHHH

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 3200
what model??
cheap installation kit FTL

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 386
Its the premier 680, wat does FTL mean?? And do you know where i can get a better installation kit for my 2000 Nissan Maxima SE. Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1320
i have that model unit. its pretty good, you will get used to the settings over time.

i have a feeling FTL means for the lose
cuz FTW means for the win
LOL(lilrob)

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 387
yeah im getting a little use to it, still not liking how bad it fits in the installtion kit thing i need to get a better one but dont knwo of any more besides the schose one. Anyway matt do you know how to get a custom display on the screen, i know u can download it on a CD somehow from some site, thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us