OT- new car

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 463
thought i already made this thread but it disapeared, danm ecoustics lol well im looking to get a new car within the next year or so and wondered if u guys could gimme some suggestions, around 15k dollars, lower miles (under50k), im lookin for a fast sporty car, was thinking along the lines of a G35 or a 350Z, any suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 525
Doubt you will pick up a z or a g for around 15k. I just bought an 06 z and love it tho.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 226
get a mazda rx7. 94 or above. those things are amazingly fast and sporty.or a supra......

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=207913938&dealer_id=58307855&car_ye ar=1995&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records=25&make=TOYOTA&distanc e=0&model=SUPRA&address=43565&certified=&advanced=&max_price=15000&bkms=11592388 30180&min_price=1&end_year=2000&start_year=1994&lang=en&cardist=1948

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 227
or here is a sweet ride with only 15000 on it for 15000 lol

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=204973138&dealer_id=58081564&car_ye ar=1992&model=STEAL&num_records=25&bkms=1159238983442&lang=en&start_year=1991&mo d_bookmark_id=null&certified=&search_type=both&distance=0&make=DODGE&min_price=1 0000&address=43565&advanced=&end_year=1997&max_price=15000&cardist=95

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 464
oh yea it cant be a two seater, im not sure are supras and 350Z's two seaters? and im stayin away from stealths cuz i had a 3000GT but had to sell cuz everything was going on it

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 315
try to get some more money together for the g35 sh*ts sick

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 526
Yea the 350z is a 2 seater

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 46
Two words... Trans AM. My friend used to have one, that thing was sick. 350+ HP, and there's nothing like the sound of a V8 engine on a flowmaster exhaust. The ground would shake when that engine was revved.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 202
evo
wrx
rsx type-s
i accidently put them on your other thread

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

IL US

Post Number: 249
Im with MS. I bet you could find a trans am that falls under your criteria. Or an SS camaro.. yum.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 253
well the supra u had the link for is automatic so dont even consider that. the stealth would be quick but if ur not lookin for 2-seater dont bother. n' are u lookin for a coupe or just a fast car? cuz yanks fan mentioned some good ones but arent coupes. n' if ur into sedans look at a 92-95 ford taurus SHO. has to be the SHO but they r very fast for sedans. take it from me, mine runs 12.7 quarter mile's consistently ;) not stock but if u habe 15 to spend u can make the SHO a great luxury performance sedan. i dumped 12 into mine n' its runnin 12's. i wish i had 3 more grand. btw ive smoked evo's n' wrx's plenty of times

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 254
if u live in FL ill sell u mah sleeper for 6200 :-)

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 465
well im kinda looking for like a luxury type car, like the g35, something like that, any more ideas??

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 925
subaru WRX

cant beat the awd

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 935
your best bet honestly is going to be a Camaro.. you can pick up a 99 or so Z28 with the LS1 and with the money you have to spare thrown on the turbo and you'd have one hell of a car.. either that or pick up the earlier Camaros.. mid 90s. I've seen those for cheap and you could prolly get one for less than 7k. You'd have plenty of money to mod the car. You could even goes as far as to pick up an 80s model with a rebuilt motor. Nothing like the good old 350s.. so many mods and easier to work on. I love trans ams but they are normally prety pricey compared to the Camaros and I'm sure you'd rather have extra cash to deal with

now I do own a VW and for any who doubts them.. drive a GTI VR6 6 speed standard.. 146mph stock ;)

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 938
bump

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 422
I'm thinking about dropping a B16(JDM Engine) into one of my CRX's and making it an SPL beast.I don't know if I want to invest the money though.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 941
pfft .. my stock jetta beat a modded crx.. why not an H22 :-) ..

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 428
Because when you throw a H22 in a CRX you can't turn for shiiit lol.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 429
I really don't care about going fast either.My friends have their cars hooked up to go fast and barely any of them have licenses anymore lol.If I planned on going fast in my CRX I would put a B18C5 in it and TWIN Charge it.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 943
for a honda motor you'd need all that torque from the mods just to get the car moving with the extra weight of a system.. lol.

stock hondas don't make enough torque to tighten my lugs

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 431
I'd just rev it real high and dump the clutch lol ,a b16 isn't stock lol.Keep in mind crx's weigh 1800 pounds stock then you add a system and it's about 2200 lol...well if I put my stuff in there it would be very near that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us