I do nothing right

Username: Zoomiebird

Post Number: 7
i did something stupid again (last thing was buying sony). i got a really good price, $25, on a 2X10" sub box, and bought the damn thing without even thinking what to put in it. anyway i have it now an each side has 1cu ft. i need a couple tens and an amp with a really low budget. i will most likely have to buy som subs and wait a few weeks or months then buy the amp or whatever. anyway i need some ideas for a couple subs under $200 to fit in my box. does anyone have some old assassins and an amp? or anything with good sq? i dont need to go really low i just want to feel it.

Silver Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 280
id go assassins...why u askin for someones old...why not buy new...they are only 70 a piece for 10's

Post Number: 8
because im poor thats why. almost all of my money is going to the car, and its only a 99 accord, so you can see why i need a deal. anyway ill do that if i have to but a good amp to run them is what i really need some help on.

Silver Member

Iowa US

Post Number: 282
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=475

Silver Member

Iowa US

Post Number: 283
my friend has that same setup and it sounds great...great SQ..and hits a lot harder than i expected

Post Number: 9
the two assassins shipped are 170 and the amp is 270. now we are talking 440 if install it all myself. as whimpy as this sounds, ouch! i have 600+ bucks into my system as it is and i wasnt looking to top 1k, any ideas in the 300 to 350tops range?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6240
the Assassins are about your best bet when it comes to price man. lol

maybe these???

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2443

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 321
"I do nothing right" That's not true the smart/right thing that you did was come to the great forums of Ecoustics :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
thats right, i trust no one else. lol :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
sorry for starting a new thread. but i do want to know how the Phoenix Gold X600.1 matches up against the Crossfire 600d. i need either to push two 10" assassins.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 888
PG owes it puts out 800-900rms only thing that is dissapointing is they used to go for like 160-175shipped but now they arnt being made anymore

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 207
600 d will put out 650-700 watts i had a vr 602 that did like 725

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
hey i got a couple infinity 1030w from a friend, and i need to amp them. here are the stats:
# recommended power range 50-250 watts RMS
# peak power handling 1,000 watts
# frequency response 25-400 Hz
# sensitivity 88 dB
# sealed box volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
# ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.

now i bought a box that has 1.0 Cu Ft. will that really affect the subs? anyway thats what i have now and i need an amp. and im stupid so i need a specific amp, not just a brand name.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
oh ya and this:
Impedance: 4 ohms SVC

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1883
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PHOENIX-GOLD-X600-1-600w-MONO-CAR-AMP-SUB-AMPLIFIER_W0QQ itemZ270033737082QQihZ017QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us