OT: I got kidnapped by UFO's

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 182
lol jk

but how many of you guys believe in ufo's aliens ect... i believe we are not the only ones here theres probably other people/aliens what ever youu wanna call it lol in other universes that we cant get to yet i found this article of something that happend over here were peole claimed they saw a ufo you tell me what you think it is

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/TECH/space/10/22/ufo.records/story.phoenix.lights.2.jp g

http://www.rense.com/general40/phoenix.htm

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 183
oh and the military claimed them to be flares yea right....

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9179
aliens are real...but i dont think they will come to earth...we are to far away from everything else

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 184
nd how do people know what aliens look like? lol people say they seen ufo's but no aliens?

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 285
Why would they want to come to earth it's so fucked up here.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9181
ufo's can be something the Russians made or something it doesnt have to be from outter space..

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 185
wtf my post got cut in half for some reason

suposed to be

what if the aliens or what ever have been around for longer than us and are far more advanced? And how do people know what aliens look like? lol people say they seen ufo's but no aliens? i dont remeber seeing those lights when it happend though

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 186
Why would they want to come to earth it's so fucked up here.

thats so true lol

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 187
i think theres other sh*t out there too crazy stuff man those pics you posted dont look like flares to me lol

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1849
Yes there are aliens, i am 1 human........jk, but ya i believe there r, if there are humans and life there has to be life somewhere else, for all we know they might look like us and just be less or more advanced ya know wut im sayin??

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 495
I don't dought that Earth is the only planet in the whole universe that has living things on it. There are so many other galaxys in the universe that it is hard not to believe that there is other lifeforms out there.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 295
Theres definitely aliens out there. Aliens probaly having a war with other aliens right now. There so much out there beyond earth its crazy. And here I am on the computer =).

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 496
Who thinks that the sun is the center of the universe? If you do, explain to me how it could be.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1850
lol i like how u spelled doubt Mark :-)
I dunno if i even spelled it right....

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 301
I thought it was the opposite? that were in a universe, and as a whole with all other planets waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fay away, its a galaxy. and were just one universe in this big galaxy. And of course for our universe, the sun is the center. but this sun of ours is nothing compared to other suns aka big @ss stars.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 498
No, you are backwards berny. We are in the Milky Way Galaxy. The universe is the infinate space that is sky. The sun (which is only a huge star) is the center of our galaxy.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 247
Yea...I agree with you Mark,space goes on forever you would have to be ignorant to think we are the only living beings in all of existence.There are countless suns out there too,we just don't have any way to count how many.As far as UFOs here on Earth,I'm sure we have been visited.There are far too many stories of Aliens and spaceships and such for them not to have come to Earth,just my opinion:-)

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2527
that's a lie...

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 248
What are you saying is a lie?By the way don't come here and knock anyones opinions/beliefs,thanks.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6618
exactly Robert! opinions are able to be bias. I agree with you robert that it would be sheer ignorance to believe that we are the only puny excuse for life. We are 1 planet umong our galaxy and their are billions of galaxy's out there. Also when you guys say why would they want to come here it sucks, just think about how bad it could be other places. For all we know they could have 100 billion people on a planet teh size of long island. The truth is we will never knonw unless they do something to us personally, because the gov't will not speak a word of it in fear of national chaos.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 251
The thing that I love most is Area 51.If you come within a certain amount of miles(I can't remember the exact number)you will encounter armed guards instantly.Nobody is allowed inside and nobody has any idea what is in or goes on in there.They have camera's around the entire perimeter and it's all fenced off all the way around.I'll try to get some more info on it.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6623
yeah it highly classified/restricted. There was a guy who has come out with his story who used to work there back in the day. It is on Discovery quite a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6225
sure, i believe....there are just too many other galaxies out there that there has to be at least 1 other planet with life on it....but then come in the Religious conflict....God created man.....not man and aliens...either way....i think it id definitely a possibility:-)

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 296
The aliens are coming for my car system, they hear it bumping from where they are!

Anyway i watched some crazy shiZ on drop circles on the discovery channel. They showed these insanely huge circles, but then they showed how people could make them overnight.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 548
there are no UFO's....its all a governmont conspiracy...he he he
<<<read my new name, just for this post

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6627
X files was a great show

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 252
The thing about when a man makes crop circles is the stalks get snapped.They have found crop circles that all the stalks were only bent and not snapped so that the crops could keep on living/growning.Some also have the look of a cyclone pushing the stalks as to when man made are just smashed to one way.There have also been reports of strange radiation/magnetic levels at some of the circles.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 549
Never watched xfiles much...just once and a while, but thought that name would work with that post...changed my name again, gonna keep this one for a while

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 238
theres a formula for calculating the approximate number of planets that can sustain life forms and have the ability to communicate. its called the DRAKE EQUATION. real interesting stuff look it up on google

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 300
robert all the things you said were in that show i seen, tehy explained everything i just cant remember what they said. They also showed how they make the light beams. Those things that appear in the sky and no one knows what they are.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 506
omg were being attacked ahhhhhhh lol jk

i believe theres other stuff out there and when someone records a ufo or something the military automatically say its them or its just flares ROFLyea right. people will believe anything the government says......just like 9/11

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 878
all im saying is there are definatrly aliens out there and they have infact came to earth and are infact studying us. the government has infact interacted with them however will deny anything alien related

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 431
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 209
maybe the aliens are reading this right now!!!

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 307
IF they are... Suck my 8====>

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 243
hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 103
"No, you are backwards berny. We are in the Milky Way Galaxy. The universe is the infinate space that is sky. The sun (which is only a huge star) is the center of our galaxy."

I think you meant to say the center of our solar system, not galaxy. If you do beleive that its okay people once beleived that everything revolved around the Earth.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 131
supposebly god created us and water and earth and whatever they say LOL i dont think so.....

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2322
this is a little of topic but has any1 heared of "string theroy" its a theory that there are parrallel universes, where everything is different from "our universe". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory heres a link, its good but if you don't know anything about it, it gets very confuseing.

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 927
^^^^^^^^^^^YES!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1826
Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin
According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.
According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!
I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,
Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known
there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any
question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:
"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1827
www.qtm.net/~geibdan/framemst.html

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1707
Good stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 206
JK,
while the drake equation is used to estimate the number planets with "intelligent communacative life" it is mostly your own guess because you can make it prety much whatever you want becuase some of the numbers you use are not set in stone.
Drake himself came up with 10,000 planets capible of communicating life in the Milky Way alone, but more than likely, you or someone else will come up with a different number.
but yea it is pretty interesting when you think about how much life could be out there

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 209
quote from the movie 'Contact', which i saw about 10 times in astronomy class last year.
"if we're the only life out here, it sure seems like a waste of space"

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1934
i believe in aliens im not a nerdy geek lol but i do believe in them

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 936
^^^yeah driving iv read about that befor, they live on the dark side of the moon. and thats why we nver go back to the moon

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 151
how legit do you think that is? i find all tha stuff really interesting

Bronze Member
Username: Dan_the_man

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 99
"there is no dark side of the moon; its all dark"

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1936
is the other side of the moon really different from the side we see?

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 497
Aliens are real, i ordered a pair of 50000rms 1' tweeters from them, they are deffinetly more advanced then us dumbfu.cks lol oo and almost forgot to mention my 1000Kw 10" sub... and matching amp.. all they wanted for it was some of my dro... they have no drugs where they are from....
So that is why they came to earth :-)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 2 0

Post Number: 2345
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1040
there are UFOs... hell i could wrap my sh1t in aluminum foil and throw it as fast as i could.. im sure it would fly by someone and they would have no idea what it is.. it would not be identified.. hence forth is an unidentified flying object.. which is full of sh!t :-)

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 501
haha if u dont believe if ufo's im not gunna diss you people, but think about this.. we are not even a .00000001% of the universe... if you think there is no possibility of other life.. its not like asking if u believe in ghosts, we all kno those r real(hahahaha f.uck no) but good one on the flying foil ball.... ufo but people are mre refering to Flying suacers, and alien lifeform.. lol like then people without greencards! ROFL

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 502
This is for you drivingwreckless, have you ever heard of the theory that it was setup.. nobody ever been to the moon..does any1 believe that one?... I wonder if anyone can use one of these forums for a debate class? hahahaha we argue back and forth do much with are opionins and facts lol

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 380
Killa thats a good idea, the debate thing....
Guys i have to do a speech about being agaisnt g@y marriage so you guys go ahead and argue about that and ill be back in a few days to collect some info, thanks!

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1024
killa from the research i have done we have been to the moon, we did incounter ailen life and they told us to never come back there. they live on the side of the moon that never faces us "darkside" also why do you think the moon rover disaperaed?

CAVS- heres a good reason for no g@y marrage, god didnt want guys to play @$$ pirates! i think you should change your speech to the other side

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 512
Mat can i see somthing pointing out the whoel alien on the moon thing..? also hoe would a alien say dont ever come back? "iU&#9555;>= +A&#9792;W q&#9563;&#9792;" these are reason why i dont believe that sh!t about the moon.. but i havnt ever heard nothing about it either... as for the rover... it prolly got smacked by some space debre or metior or somthing...

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 225
we never went to the moon it was all filmed in a studio with fans blowing the flag

Silver Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 119
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1913474363747128107&q=Secret+Space

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1034
killa - i dont have a link for it but its on the internet google it. i saw it on this underground spanish show from ecuador. and then more about it online. oviously i cant PROVE it but it seems plausable to me. and i dont know how they talk come on. but they are very advanced life forms im sure they can talk to humans. more then likly it is by telepathy becasue all of the articles i have read basically say that and stuff

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 515
Sci Fi tv.. you know nobody could live on the moon its so cold they would b icesycles expeccialy on the dark side.. if there is life i bet there planet would be somthing similar to earth in a way.. like a nice environments and such.... well not so much as nice.. it turn sh!tty around chicago lately haha

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 382
Killa- Im not for g@y marriage so im not switching my debate, besides i already have two lesbi@ns debating agaisnt me and my friend who are for g@y marriage.

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 578
Cavs - I did not make not one post with the word G@Y so please dont refer that to me, thanks....

But check out this video.. i was reading itws a fake somwhere else when i googled Lake COunty Abduction but the video was still intresting, you can tell they put alot of work into... but the way they act is just fuxerd up...

1hr. 30minutes tho....
So if you dont have time\dont care dont even bother lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1586234750770103088&q=alien&hl=en
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us