Pre amp on h.u question..

Bronze Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 51
are the pre amp outputs those 2 long dangling chords behind h.u... also do i hook up the amp to subs to those chords or the sub out/aux in connection?

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 549
no there rca outputs

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 52
so what do i connect the amp rca's to??? do i connect them up with the rca outputs or the sub input red and black circles?

Silver Member

Post Number: 553
if its for speakers connect them to the preamp outputs and if its for subs connect them to the sub output

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 53
so would connection the subs be to the dangling chords or "rca outputs" or the negative and positive circles (under it its says sub out/ aux in) i also have an amp for 6 by 9's and rca's.. as of right now i have sub going to the rca outputs and speakers going to rear circles.. is this right?

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 54
so would connection the subs be to the dangling chords or "rca outputs" or the negative and positive circles (under it its says sub out/ aux in) i also have an amp for 6 by 9's and rca's.. as of right now i have sub going to the rca outputs and speakers going to rear circles.. is this right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 556
the sub output is the neg and pos rca outputs that say sub out and "rear circles" there is no such thing there either preamp outputs or sub output you should have 2 sets of "red and black circles" depending on the head unit the amp for ur 6x9's dont hook them up to the sub out hook them up to the "red and black circles" that say preamp

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 55
i have a sony cdx-f5710..

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 56
im looking it up eright now and it says that i has Front/Rear/sub selectable preamp outputs and Aux Lite Auxiliary input<-- is this those 2 dangling chords?

Silver Member

Post Number: 557
it has front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs connect the amp for your 6x9s to the rear outputs and the sub amp to the subwoofer outputs

Bronze Member

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 58
ok and then i connect my ipod to the 2 dangling chords right?

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 289
What is this "dangling two cords"?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3572
lol. yea. They are just pre-amp outputs, they are (by what i think you are describing) 3 pairs of pre-amp outputs, onr for front, one for rear, and one for sub... Each set of preamp outputs has 1 positive and 1 negetive circle like connectors. so you hook your sub amp RCA's from the "input" of ur amp, to the subwoofer pre-amp outputs on ur deck.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 547
Didnt it come with instructions?? Read the instrucions first

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3583
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums