FOr Sale

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 847
Two type X subs that ive used a while but now i want some CVX 15's instead so im parting with the type X subs ... if your interested email me at Cagedserenity@aol.com... no resonable offer will be refused

i also have a Audiobahn AW1508T sub thats brand new never been used,, i dont know if anyone on this site will be interested in it but my buddy bought two and decided he wouldnt be able to buy a amp powerful enough to power them and he didnt want to have to do the ho alt upgrade and what not so he sold one and bought two Type R's ( after i told him they would be a good choice ) but still didnt have a amp so i traded him a amp i had for the other sub he had left over so now im trying to sell it.. email me with any questions or offers

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1843
Price and pics??!!!

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 848
but just to let you know im very flexible on the Audiobahns Price because the amp i traded for it was a stolen amp that i almost paid nothing for

Email me at Cagedserenity@aol.com with any questions

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 849
Bass ..im just leaving it so people can make offers and i have no pictures right now but will try to get some if some one emails me with a genuine interest in the products and isnt just emailing me for the hell of it not trying to say people email for the hell of it but in the past when i tried to sell some stuff here i had tons of emails and not one person was really interested in the products

it would also be great if some one in or around the houston area wanted to buy some of this stuff because i would really rather not ship it

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1106
what size are the type xs?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 850
Logan they were 12's but there already gone.. sorry i didnt respond sooner but thats why i wrote send me a email if interested... still have the Audiobahn tho if anyone is interested, but i doubt ill get it sold... i do have pictures tho but you would need to email me to get the pics because i cant upload cuz i have no idea how to resize the pics

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 306
Throw a price out for the bahn and i might be interested even though i dont need it but local kids love that shiny stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
Also email me the pics at kenny_h_06@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 852
the pictures are below... but right now the sub is being held until the end of friday which is the end of today because a kid in dallas has been emailing back and forth with me and it turns out that hes 16 and has been wanting one of these subs and already has a 2000rms hifonics amp he wants to push it with but he told me hold it until friday and i said ok but if he doesnt contact me to let me know if he has the money or not the sub will be back up for grabs...

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 853
pictures didnt come through but i emailed um to you

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
I sent you an email back, hotmail doesnt support the format your pics were in.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1284
how much for the audiobahn?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us