Hahaha

Bronze Member
Username: Carbuddy

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 38
today i was driving listning to the song 3 kings by slim thug i dirve a 99 honda civic and all of a sudden it was like cut to half the power it had and wasent hitting like it was like 5 seconds ago im like man i really gotta get a better amp im getting to usto this when i parked at my house i locked my car up and noticed that it blew my trunk open

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 270
What kind of subs and amp

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 192
just another guy trying to start contreversy.....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6137
if you even looked out of your rear view mirror once you would have noticed your trunk open.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2504
what's your system

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 195
yeah you will need to drill holes in your trunk lid so air can escape and not cause all the force on just the trunk latch... your lucky the latch finally busted loose, sounds like your trunk was about to explode from all the super bass that your speakers put out... :P

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1064
this is what it says in his profile....
kenwood hu alphasonik pma2500a amp alphasonik mayhem 15" sub power acoustik 2.0f cap sound quest wires blitz equalizer

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 968
damm, he's lucky to be alive. All that spl would have killed most ppl.I say that set up must hit 180-190dbs wow. He must be like superman or something to survive that too. honestly, I thought I heard him bumping here in MA.
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1068
^^LOL^^ thats not nice

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 970
Sorry Dieter, just messing. I am just jeolous cause your sytems is better then mine.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2508
hehe... alphasonik can do some damage, i like their amps, but IDK much about their subs, r they good dieter??

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 533
what???Alphasonik sucks...its low end Wally-World crap.....I had an alphasonik amp, it was supposed to be 350 watts bur really only put out 220. And the sub that came with it was a 12...it was terrible....the amp wouldn't push it and it sounded like crap. (to get the 220watts out of the amp, I had to hook up 2-10's so that it would see 2ohms)

Bronze Member

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 39
wow this is great i tell all of you a true story and of corse im making it up cuz all of you said so im not here saying that i got the best system in the world i know its not even close but what other suggestion would all of you have if ur trunk was closed when u left work and wasent when you got home and u made no stops and sorry muddy i cant see anything out of my rear view mirror due to the fact that it rattles so hard and dosent even stay vertical for more than like 30 seconds of play

Bronze Member

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 40
and you nganga if its so low end why can i go to best buy and buy it like everyone and all there hype about kicker i can get an L5 from bestbuy theres only 2 shops in chicago land area you can buy alphasonik from

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 244
Next time you close your trunk make sure it locks down lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
whoops, sorry, it was a Visonik amp, and the 2-10's were alphasoniks. Anyway, when I had the system, I could shake my rearview mirror pretty good, but...even with just the stock radio and speakers, when I turn up the volume, and the bass, and put on some Bass Mekanik...it still shakes my mirror, though not as much.

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
Deiter, I was thinking wrong. Got Alphasonik mixed up with Visonik. Visonik is walmart crap. I the 2-10's I had were Alphasonik, and were hooked up to the Visonik amp (which was OK but not great)...anyway, I could hit 130db with that setup.

Bronze Member

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 41
yea i am definatly gunna check my trunk from now on but i know it was closed but its like these guys who get 2 alpine type r's and it huge slp numbers its all in the box i built my box but i did it a little different than everyone else i got it tuned to 34 hrtz and the ports are staggard on the top of the box ive only got 1500 watts to the sub and its crying for more it can take 2500 and i believe it all im saying is i guess its possible with any sub i live in an apartment area and i came home from school 1 day and i saw my negibhor out side and he said he came out side when i was 2 blocks away comming around a corner and he said he came out cuz he heard me comming from there

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6148
no need to apologize to me, i dont give a sh1t really:-)

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1840
lol datz funny man, if that would of happened to me stoned i would be lmao so bad....:-) Except my trunk closes pretty good, today i wuz listening to Welcome stranger by Bass Mekanik and the beginning made me sneeze.....:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us