Big thank U!!! Love the AA Arsenal!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gforce

Post Number: 16
I couldn't find my old post where I was asking for advice about 10s vs. 12s but I wanted to get back on here to thank you guys who turned me on to the arsenal 12" - ctmike and others.

I got it snug in a sealed box just big enuf for the back of my jeep and it sounds amazing. So loud, so clean, the arsenal kicks my arsse! (and that's a good thing :-) )

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1257
glad to hear you like it sir. i had one in a sealed box, then went ported, then got a Fi Q. you might feel the need to keep upgrading like most people when they get into car audio. its like a whirpool sucks you in. but nonetheless good to hear

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I was just diggin on the pics of your Fi Q. Looks very nice. May be awhile before I can justify another upgrade :-(. But I look forward to it and I'm gonna keep that Fi in mind.

btw what did you think of the arsenal ported vs. sealed?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1260
i think it ported was a big difference a lot louder. specially the feeling of a low frequency song going thru the ported box vs. sealed is unbelievable. i didnt even know that some songs had so much bass down low when it was sealed. also one of the most important things was it retained almost all, if not ALL its SQ. i suggest you do it sometime if you have a lot of time on your hands or just see how you like it.

take a look:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/213278.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Wow!!! Very impressive. Wish I had the time, tools, and know-how to put together a sweet install like that.

I bought a pre-fab Q-logic box cuz I don't have tools or experience with enclosure building and places round here wanted 150+ to custom build one. Any suggestions on getting a ported enclosure without spending too much? Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 439
glad to hear ur loving the arsenal, i love mine, ive been meaning to build a ported box for like 4-5 months lol, not sure what to tune it to tho, i was thinking between 28-32, and was never sure wether to do a slot or a "tube" port, any advice?

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 440
oh whoops, PS its a 15"

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6107
if i win the lotto you will never see me on this forum again. i won't need you guys to look at cool subs i cant afford. HAHA!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us