Ugly @$$ VW Beetle on Pimp my Ride.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3389
WTF, I just flipped thru the channels and landed on pimp my ride. They have a fukd up beetle painted blue n yellow w/ a body fx kit and a....well, i guess you coud call it a fukd up ram-air?

How the hell does this program stay on the air?!? The guys on that show must be on crack to think the do good work.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3390
never mind...that fukd up ram-air shyt is actually a hair drier!!

what the hell is wrong w/ those people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 270
I'm sure they do, do good work. But its all for ratings/advertisement/ and what not. If you look in the background you can see really nice cars. Plus, they have to take something that looks all Fcked up and make it really..........pimp if thats what they call that. To me, I call it g@y.

Bronze Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 47
its all advertising. thus they have to put as many things on one vehicle as they can to get more advertising out there. Thus the crappieness of many of the vehicles.

They show the advertiser's product making a rusted pos into a shiny new looking car.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3526
i have seen some nice things they have done tho. i liked that el camino they did, with the flames, and the big azz blower. and the big 350 init

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9102
pimp my ride is wack

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 243
bassman, i seen that one yesterday. they put a hifonics goliath amp, 5000rms with 4 10" hifonics subs????? all for advertisement. imo, alot of stuff they do on there is questionable.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 498
YEAH^^^ ive seen em so far since they moved to the new shop put arc audio amps and sub, xtant, hifonics, they even talked about ohms law now lol. I like it better than the old pimp my rides since they put better euipment. But they still do some dumb@ss sh!t like put tv's on the headlights WTF? And mad mike is still a dumb@ss lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us