I cant get much about these

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1129
http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/caraudio_detail.asp?idcategory=97&idp roduct=245

i was lookin at these and if its all good im thinkin about getting em, if i can afford em, how much is one and where can i find some specs on em and where can i buy one? thnx

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 240
I actually knew one guy with cadence amps and subs.He thought they were some of the best,that is until he went to a comp and got destroyed and then said they weren't worth the money.But I heard their components are great.

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1130
idk, i was mostly wondering if there really 2500 watts

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2471
Robert... i don't know about that guy you said but cadence is very good and that amp will put 2500w rms or more. For sure

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1266
yeah the 2005 models were pretty good for the money if found online, not MSRP. Did do rated power and more. Not sure on new models.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 243
Well the guy I knew a couple years back was running in the modified class so...plexiglass windows,dual alt's and all the crazy non street stuff.I never heard his system but I remember him telling me how great cadence was but then afterward he told me to stay away from their subs/amps.I think this was in 2003 though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us