Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9079
bad

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 244
Chauncey

You seem to be the one to ask what's the mininum RMS power that I could put on my SSX 15" dual 2 ohm without causing any harm. I never use treo before. And what do you think of SSX 15"

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9081
quick ?uestion y r u worried about the min rms???

why not just give it 2500-300rms and call it a day..?

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 245
Because my brother is nnot using his memphis MCD1000.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2457
chauncey is hard to impress so when he tells you something is good... A must buy!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3510
orion 2500d would be perfect. or there are alot of other ones, but you want to aim for 2500-3000 rms for that sub. It's a nice sub, but i have heard that it doesnt live up to the hype (the ssi 15, that is) but it will def be loud and sound good too

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2462
^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Noviceinstaller

Here, There

Post Number: 119
i have all da in my car.........
luvvvvit

Bronze Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 68
Ive run 2 pairs in two different installs, with serveral differnt amps and ive found that any amp that will do 2000w or better will move the subs quite well. 1000w will work, but isnt enough.

2 Treo 1500.1
2 US AX2000
1 Tru Technology Sledgehammer

BTW.....what hype, from whom. Most ppl havent even heard of it, and it isnt advertised so how the hell could it be "hyped". None of the Treo line is a end all be all sub. They are in fact a little overpriced for what you get. Lose dustcaps. Inefficient (and whoever it is that argues when i say this, dont bother replying, these are power hungry hores and take a a%%load to get moving, regardless of what you think/ say) Take forever to get a return on if you damage one.....BUT......i still love them. They wang....they sound great properly installed, and look dead sexy inverted.

Ive run/installed every single sub they sell, except the CSX, and have nothing but good things to say about their ability to have great output ......and SQ while doing so.

Bronze Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 69
DA sucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us