Ok need some prices - Please

Bronze Member
Username: Kingers

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Post Number: 33
Ok well i live in aus and our prices on things over here really suck and would like to know some prices on some alpine stuff

I would like to know the prices (USD) of:

Subs:
Type-R 12" 4 OHM DVC
Type-S 12" 4 OHM DVC

Amps:
Mrp-M450
Mrp-M650
Mrd-M605

If someone could tell me the prcies or roughly the prices of these items it would be apprciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 94
hey i live in australia its only me and you who does and that daniel lewis person

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
lol

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 405
i think its like 100-200 for the type r i know the type X which is there "best(expensivest)" sub is only 250ish just shop around on like pricegrabber.com and stuff.. its still gunna cost a bit more for u for the shipping but u might save a few bucks..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
I've got away around the shipping thing :-) My g/f dad goes over there like 4 times a year to bring back some cars and he is goin over there soon so if its cheaper over there i'll get him to get one and bring it back in a container for me :-) No postage cost. YAY. I cant remember where abouts he is goin though. I mentioned it in another post but i can't find it :-(

I would still like a couple of prices on stuff from stores if somebody knows.

May sound like a stupid question. But is there any difference in the subs compared to over here?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us