Lotta speakers for cheap..

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 401
I bought a LOT of subwoofers 10 and 12's from ebay, they are all returns, defects or were at one point a display model... i only paid US $365.61 with shipping and all... does any1 know of some good companys i can buy replacment parts from and such? I am trying to learn how to rebuild subwoofers and such

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D330027803894

you might need to copy paste ebay links dont really work on here whenever i post them.. lol
hopfully ill get lucky and the kickers will atleast be good and were just used as display.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 539
I'm betting the insignia's were the displays.. and the kickers and alpines were customer returns under warranty.

Good luck, though..

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 490
What's with all the Alpine type-E's? All of them look muffed up.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 402
im guessing people got pissed and punched em or somthing.. or didnt mount em in thier trunk

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 403
^bump i need parts... who can give me a good place to get magnet wire for re coiling the voicecoils on any blown subs?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6593
google

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9115
personally IMO i dont know y u would bother 2 waste time with whats garbage 2 other ppl ...

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 17
"What's with all the Alpine type-E's? All of them look muffed up."

Baseball practice?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1772
from wut atf has told me....they only sell VC's and magnets motors ect.. in BULK
i wish u good luck tho

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6594
what the hell is the alcohol, tobacco, and firearm's commision doing telling you about sub's?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1251
hahahahaha ATF is a person on this forum

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1777
lol
james ur sloooooooow:-O
j/k man
u no ATF-alex tyler farris
:-)

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6595
I know who he is I was just F'ing with you jeeze talk about slooooooww!

Bronze Member
Username: Eezom

Naperville, IL United States

Post Number: 61
i have a kicker cvr 12 thats busted if u wanna buy it haha

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 409
lol... well i didnt pay for them yet.. im waiting on them to give me a list of whats wrong with each and every sub... im really only looking forward to the kickers L5's being good... i dont care if they look ugly... i just want somthing to beat my ride better then these pos pioneer 10's but i still wouldnt mind learning how to fix\repair subs... so mayb one day u can all by my brand of subs..HAHAHA jp but really i want to figure out it all.. how to repair amps, subs, HUs, ect.... it benefits me in my job too :-) cuz honestly if you think about it.. you go and buy a 800$ amp... and it stops working one day... u send it back to get fixed for 200$ and its only a 50cent part that burned out... same with subs.. if i can figure out how to repair\re-coil the VC.. :-D maybe even make subs with better parts then there so called "Best Parts" except for the already good brands.. im talkin more of the cheaper brands for making em better.. but ya i think u get my point.. I NEED PARTS!

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 410
just curious... if i stuck that many subs in my ride even being the ones they are (but not busted) how loud do u think it would be? would it have decent SQ(prolly not?) but should have alright SPL right?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3382
you are going to have hell getting recones for any of those subs.

none of those companies will send you are recone kit.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 411
BTW Driving wreckless, im not necisarrily looking for pre-assembled VC's more of just the wire so i can recoil it myself, i found one company that sells magnet wire by the spool but they have been taking forever to email me back on what they have exactly... i hate companys that dont get there email read in one day, and take 2 months.. half a5s company..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us