My next sub!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1585
I am preordering one of these badboys, have been talking to them about it, they almost have me sold. This is one sexy beast, if the hole was bigger in the back I would FCK it, LMFAO!! :-O

http://www.tcsounds.com/5400.htm

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 667
wow how much do they cost

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 798
you b00b.. lol.. can't wait till you get it so you can tell us how it is :-)

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 409
The magnet alone is 32lbs!!!!Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3561
that COIL???????????????????????????????
HOLY SH!T

how efficent is that thing????

POLO any word from "TREO" I think we scared our rep from coming back to the store... ;)

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 410
4" PEAK TO PEAK EXCURSION???!!!Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1586
Sorry, ya I got it back a week ago and it has been installed. I am breaking it in and have been beating on it good without any probs, sounds great! They changed there boxes, they use a double box system and they are extra rigid, no more sagging boxes. Wayme called me up himself to apologize and got the sub to me in 2 days, not bad, even though I waited like 3 mos, lol. This new sub supposed to have an efficiency of 93db, and the upper assemble unbolts for replacement. This guy is gurranteeing me that this sub would blow almost anything outta the water and keep its SQ doing it. I want the titanium cone for it but Kyle says it would hinder performance but I think the WOW factor would be worth it! :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1587
Sorry, ya I got it back a week ago and it has been installed. I am breaking it in and have been beating on it good without any probs, sounds great! They changed there boxes, they use a double box system and they are extra rigid, no more sagging boxes. Wayme called me up himself to apologize and got the sub to me in 2 days, not bad, even though I waited like 3 mos, lol. This new sub supposed to have an efficiency of 93db, and the upper assemble unbolts for replacement. This guy is gurranteeing me that this sub would blow almost anything outta the water and keep its SQ doing it. I want the titanium cone for it but Kyle says it would hinder performance but I think the WOW factor would be worth it! :-O Polo..

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 411
Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3562
well keep me posted... the new sub looks nice, and intresting... lol :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 188
how much is that?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1592
A LOT!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts