For the love of bass??? will you???

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 461
do you all think it is stupid to spend all your money on car audio?? like not having alot of money then spending it all..for the love of BASS..lol!!! Because i know alot of people think it is a waste of money..but others consider it THEIR life!!! so whats your opinion?????

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 975
i think its a waste of money when i dont have any, but when i get some money, i cant wait for my new sub to come in the mail..lol.

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 771
its an addiction.. its like crack.. you don't need it but once you have it you want more. if you have the extra money to spend on it its ok but i would not go so far to buy a sub rather than eat a week

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 462
naw...not flat broke...but not alot of money left.lol!! yea..me and my friend think the same thing..once you get use to it you want more!!!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5586
if you like bass then its never a waste of money. its a hobby. you are just spending money to support your hobby. just do it in a responsible manner.

people spend thousands on buying baseball cards, collectable stamps, etc.....

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 463
yea..chad your slogan is buy everything now..worry about paying for it later.lol

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 981
well thats just retarded.lol. baseball cards and stamps ha, i would rather have a nice sub or amp.lol

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 385
some drink too much...Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 386
I wouldn't diss the collectables. My brother has 250 GI Joe comic books that he is selling on Ebay right now for $900 a/pc. I have a ton of 20 yr old baseball and football cards that I'd like to know the value of......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5588
damn it james don't quote my slogan. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 236
wow..they do drink too much!!

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1492
you can never drink to much.

and yes bass is an addiction. the two loves of my life: bass and skoal.

nothingl iek driving around bumping with the windows down to some good ol' sevendust and a nice fat chew in

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 218
This just in...YOU CAN DRINK TOO MUCH!Your liver says so.My best friend went on an Everclear(190 Proof) binge and ended up shiiting blood.I'm pretty sure that's drinking too much.

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 393
chimp7qd8rs.gif

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8982
eww...thats nasty

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 238
Well car audio is my "main" hobby, driving without bass "just isn't right." Look at people who have performance cars, they spend money like crazy to gain a few . seconds off their 1/4 time. I on the other hand own a Yukon that is very slow, so I don't race, I bump as much as possible. And if you got the right job that pays good, then I'm going to do as much as possible before I can't.

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 394
I agree, everything in moderation, until then I'm switching to......Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 395
No sh!t. My ex best friend use to throw up on purpose so he could drink some more. He would gag himself and then fill back up! It was.........eye opening. Honestly, drinking CAN be a MAJOR league problem. If you're reading this and saying "not me", how many times have you woke up not remembering going to sleep? Think about it.........

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6011
i drink lots of water....my body likes it more:-)

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 470
how did we go from car audio to drinking...??lol

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6022
b/c there are a bunch of stoners and drunks on this forum....not making fun...truth:-)

i have seen it more than once. lol

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 472
haha...i noticed!! so is that what you guys do? get drunk and stoned then buy subwoofers and amps? lol

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 581
if you ever heard a vehicle with no bass. then its not even worth listening to. then poppin in a sub or 2, is just never enough.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5589
occasional wine with dinner isn't too bad.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1823
Ha ha my opinion, my opinion is yes bass is my life i still live with my mom cuz im only 17 but all the money i get i spend on audio. Ya it sux its an addiction like crack, people say why do u spend so much money so you can go def sooner and they are so right lol but this is my #1 hobby and in the future i see myself creating a group and learning alot more about car audio and just have fun building systems and that would be my future hobby just like souping cars up are some peoples, to tell you the truth id rather have a nice azz system then a nice azz car.....

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1824
BTW i bet most of us are stoners and (or) drunks lol

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 489
hell yeah ^^^ lol

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1123
but really the people that say oh you spend to much on speakers are the same people that have pu$sy a$s systems and look like idiots when i shake there rearview more then they do when im 20 yards away. so anyone that thinks i spend too much on audio can blow me cuz i KNOW i do, and i dont give a fu@k

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5595
let me just put it this way. its never a waste of money if you spend it on something that makes you feel good physically and mentally.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us