What do you think

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 185
Is it easy for someone who doesnt know what hes doing to install an amp. I already have an amp in my car so would it basically just be like switching wires? I think the only hard part would be switching my subs to a 1 ohm load. Or do you guys recomment i just get it done professionally

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 186
WOW my other thread didnt even show up so i thought it didnt even work, Im sorry for the double post. Just ignore it. SORRY

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2472
its simple just make sure u know what ohm load u need it at and make asure ur am can that then hook it up that way lol

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 191
my amp is 1 ohm stable and i have two 4 ohms subs so they are als one ohm stable. Every diagram ive seen of two subs hooked up to an amp on a 1 ohm load, only have one set of speaker wire. Thats basically whats confusing me. I dont see how i can use one set of speaker wire for two subs, my subs are in two seperate chambers. Is there anyway i could use one set of speaker wire connect all the negs and pos put it in the amp and then do the same thing for the other sub? You know what i mean or does that make no sense? Thanks a lot

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 193
http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp

This is the diagram i dont understang
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us