Need some help on my sets

Username: Dht

Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico

Post Number: 1
Im from mexico and my choices on brands are limited. I got a hu eclipse 8053, amps: 2500xxk
4150xxk, Im looking on the ES-07.2US GOLD for my front stage, setting the 4150xxk on doble bridge to get 340 watts X 2. For my subs i will use my the 2500xxk to move two ES-SQ-1000 10". What you think of this. The sets are good, the amp for the subs is not to little, do you think a rear fill would be good?

Post Number: 2
if the cdt i would like to now what is best for the up stage, silk dome or aluminim dome? do you recomend any audio control eq?

Bronze Member
Username: Noviceinstaller

Here, There

Post Number: 35
silk dome would b more mellow while alum would be crisp...... the choice is really urs

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1235
as by upstage you mean the CDT UPStage kit i would go silk there and titanium for the main set. Alot will have to do with installation and where. I dont use an IEK set or Upstage and it sounds just as good as when i tried it, same stage and better balance. I'd say I'd get you the ES set for you but I'm not sure on shipping cost.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks friend... the thing is that the set comes with a silk dome for the set the only one i can chose is the upstage dome...

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1236
I am a dealer so I know what comes and what can be had with each kit. You can opt for almost anything it all comes down to price. PM me or email me for quotes on products.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I saw the demo car of cdt audio and they used silk for the set tweeter and alum. fot the up stage. thats way i thought thats the best way to set it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
im planing to put the set on the kick panels and the upstage very close to the windshield

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1237
ES07 in the kicks is a bad idea unless you have alot of airspace for the kick. Better placement is the door with the main tweet either in braxial mount or within 3in of the woofer and the upstage kit can be mounted on the dash or so but make sure to use the lp-1 remote to soften it so it blends instead of overtakes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
how mucho airspace i would need on the kick panels
or where on the page of cdt i can check this

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1238
look on their webpage at the midbass drivers if you want more info but in a sealed enclosure they need .18cu ft to 1cu ft. There is a big difference though in frequency response though. Mounting them in the doors would be better.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
thank you my friend, i change mi mind im going to get the normal 3 way ES-07.3 GOLD and install de midbass on the doors and the midrange and the tweeter on the kick panel.. do you think this is ok?... im planing to use two subs but i dont know what to use a 10" or 12" and what brand.. what you think is better w6 or SQ-1000 GOLD ?

Silver Member
Username: Spidercoder

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 110
Stay away from CDT you can get much better for the money ex. Diamond ,JL, Focal

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1241
W6 is a killer sub, if you can get them in Mexico or can handle the shipping I'll try and see if I can get you a Stereo Integrity Mag 12 or BM 12. Mag will beat a W6 and give the W7 a run for its money. BM is a solid sub that will be comparable to the W6. As for your speaker plans sounds much better. Do you want me to price you out what I can get you them for shipped to Mexico? Just PM me or email me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us