New T112D2 setup

Bronze Member
Username: Bayrent88

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 17
I was think about upgrading my subs. i want to get the T1's...two on them.
my question is is the T5002 rockford fosgate amp good enough to power to T1's...they are dual 2 ohm

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 574
what r there specs how many watts rms are they

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3332
i did an install awhile back in a single cab f-150 w/ a T1 12" in a ported box. We ran it on a planet audio 900d at 2ohm. Box was 2.25cuft tuned to 35hz w/ 2 4" flares...didnt impress me at all.

I had done an install about 2 weeks b4 that w/ 2 blue cone prioneer 12's in a single cab chevy, ~3.4cuft tuned to 35hz w/ a viper 300d and they sounded just as good!!! The T1 was just a hair louder, but didnt want play nearly as low.

That turned my off to the T1's, specially when the guy paid ~$300 for the T1 12" and the prioneers were $85 each!

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

Post Number: 126
I think the the t1's are 500 or 600 rms. That amp would be a little small imo. I had two t1's in a ported box. They were really loud, but thats about it. It was just a bunch of noise. You would need a pretty strong front stage to not get drowned out. If you are in to just heavy bass they are fine.

Bronze Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 18
yeah the t1s are 600 rms and the amp is like 500 watts. but that is what its rated at...the birth sheet says like 1000

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 200
Josh

Just put them in vented boxes they don't need as much power as sealed boxes. And that T5002 will be fine.

Bronze Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 19
Alright thanks. right now i have 3 p210's hooked up to the t5002 and i don't know how much longer they are going to last.

what should i tune the box to

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1689
T1 and T2's basically have no real music quality at all... Just my .02.

Bronze Member

Ingleside, Texas USA

Post Number: 21
really...i have heard some good things about them

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1698
Well, everyone has their own opinions on what sounds good. To me, a well built SQ setup requires something in a sealed box, etc etc. With subs built specifically for SQ... But I'm also a very picky person...

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 754
I would not buy any rockford subs beside the old HX2s.. after that they went from buying quality to just buying the name..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us