Clifford Alarm Problems!

Username: Dazfoz

Post Number: 4
Hi,

Hope anybody out there can be of assistance i have a few problems I have on my Clifford Concept 600 alarm

#1) I cant seem to switch my alarm into the programming mode (Changing remotes etc through the buttons in the car) I've followed all of the manuals instructions but it just wont switch into the mode as indicated by 1 chirp, but my cliffnet wizzard works

#2) I have the voice module on the car but when I press the button on the small voice module to record it says "BLUE, RED, WHITE ERROR ... RECORDING". But at this point nothing is recorded, currently my proximity warning just shouts "TWO" at people who get near, in the previous owners voice not the standard clifford voice.

#3) I cant turn any of the proxiomity sensors off, I have set the remote via cliffnet wizzard so that my keypress on the remote should disable the sensors, but i never get the indicator flashes to indicate that they have been disabled!

#3) Inclinometer, if I park my car on an angle, the alarm will keep activatingwhen i look at the recall it is telling me that the inclinometer has activated the alarm, firstly i thought this should only be activated when the incline changes, and secondly i thould the alarm should bypass this sensor after the alarm has reset itself (it just keeps going off, my 8 alarm recall is full of inclinometer activations))

#4) How the hell do I change the sensitivity of my proximity sensors, it is really beginning to pi$$ me off now!!!!!!

help in any of these problems wuold be much appreciated!!

Daz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us